*Breaking* No Really...

chirodomer

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is true and I was the two cleared, I'd be PIIIIIIIIIIIIISED...

My thoughts exactly, and one of the reasons I am very skeptical of this. The other thing is Jenkins and Swarbrick come out yesterday with this presser talking about vacating wins etc. and 'oh never mind'.

If this happens to be true it's almost like this whole thing never happened. No offense to Moore but he has done nothing and would have done nothing, and with Williams it was a hope and a dream he would somehow turn it on.

The only two who have contributed are back and I couldn't be happier.

Regardless this defense is a huge question mark still.

My thoughts exactly, and one of the reasons I am very skeptical of this. The other thing is Jenkins and Swarbrick come out yesterday with this presser talking about vacating wins etc. and 'oh never mind'.

wait. didn't they say if it is shown they were ineligible at the time they would vacate wins.

and didn't this answer come after a question asking about it?

From all I've read about Russell since his freshman year, he is more than "just" a football players. Seemed to be a really involved student in extracurricular activities and a solid student and stand up guy overall. He was the least likely I thought to be involved in something like this, so I am very glad to hear this news, Chiro. Keep the good news coming!

F*** ESPN. Something tells me they won't be having a segment on our players being cleared...

Completely agree. I hate espn. I really hope we get these two back. I am so burned out about ND that I honestly don't care if they cheated. That's on them, but we need to win football games. Losing either Keivarae or DD would be brutal. Ishaq sucks as well because we don't have any depth on the line, and I mean big bodied 4 year old college weight lifting muscle. Losing Ishaq sucks but we can throw another young guy to the wolves. He'll be forced to swim, just so long as he doesn't get injured. It still not ideal, but Ishaq wouldn't break us. Losing Keivarae immediately makes the defense a step weaker.

I did see that ESPN was the one media outlet reporting these players as suspended pending an investigation.

many others reported they were dismissed or kicked off team, etc.

also, seems there is misguided anger here.

we see this bit of hopefully great information, but ESPN reporters prolly aren't hanging out this site. lol. but what do I know. maybe one of you works for espn. haha