what is your recruiting homepage?

What recruiting site page do you visit first or you have bookmarked?

I used to go to scouts homepage but It's changed and I can't even go to it on some computers. I thought it the best because most of the good info was on the first page ie. latest commits, player rankings, recruits finalist, top recruiting classes, and one simple click could break it down by school or positions.

Rivals seems to require extra clicks to find what I want.

24/7 front page is way too busy with no real flow.

Anyway maybe you guys know of different pages then the ones I go to and could post a link.

thanks

What recruiting site page do you visit first or you have bookmarked?

I used to go to scouts homepage but It's changed and I can't even go to it on some computers. I thought it the best because most of the good info was on the first page ie. latest commits, player rankings, recruits finalist, top recruiting classes, and one simple click could break it down by school or positions.

Rivals seems to require extra clicks to find what I want.

24/7 front page is way too busy with no real flow.

Anyway maybe you guys know of different pages then the ones I go to and could post a link.

thanks

24/7 is usually my go to because I like the crystal ball/composite rankings.. But, it does seem to take a while to load and causes my computer to slow down quite a bit. Yahoo isn't bad - just not a whole lot of info.