Public Ticket Sale

CincyIrish

As has become tradition, the website completely crashed just a few minutes into the public football ticket sale. That said, after hanging in there I was able to grab tickets to the Rice and Louisville games. I was hoping to have the chance to get tickets to the North Carolina game, but I knew a couple days ago that those wouldn't be available today.

So I humbly ask, does anyone happen to have 2 tickets to the North Carolina game that they would like to sell?

GO IRISH!

Joe

I just tried ordering two tickets for the Shamrock game and when I hit submit, the site crashed. I log into my account to see if I could see of the transaction went through, but their website does not happen order history. I have not receive an email and I'm nervous because I would like to get tickets to this game before they are sold out. Has anyone else experienced this this evening?

fravel,

Yes, I got a confirmation e-mail a few minutes after completing the transaction. It showed my order, mentioned that the order was dependent on the validation of my credit card and said that the tickets will be sent no later than three weeks prior to the first event purchased.

Joe

I was looking for North Carolina too, and was disappointed when they were sold out. How was North Carolina sold out before Stanford?

I was perplexed by this as well....not sure if this is a parent's weekend or something else is going on that I'm not aware of. I never expected this to be one of the more difficult tickets out there. I will be on campus that weekend regardless, but I would really like to bring my step son to the game. I will gladly buy 2 tickets if anyone has them or I would even be happy to trade my two Louisville tickets if anyone is interested in that (I'm guessing Louisville was more expensive, but that's fine).

Stanford wasn't too far behind, but I agree...that would've been a bigger draw for sure. I was at Stanford 2012 and that was a great day!