Just read on Irish illustrated that.....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you looked at his twitter feed, you would think OSU...

*Retweeted by Justin Hilliard

Jashon Cornell @Jay_Rock16 · May 31

Great visit at Ohio State today can see myself playing there with my bro @JHilliard47 🙌⭕🏈

* Retweeted by Justin Hilliard

Damien Harris @Damien_D1Harris · Jun 1

Future teammates..? What y'all think? 😏😈💯🏈 @JHilliard47

Damien Harris @Damien_D1Harris · 22h

Me and my brozay @jhilliard47 today at the NFTC, I swear we could take over college football together.… http://instagram.com/p/ouG4XXtMh6/

Great visit at Ohio State today can see myself playing there with my bro @JHilliard47 ⭕

Future teammates..? What y'all think? @JHilliard47

Me and my brozay @jhilliard47 today at the NFTC, I swear we could take over college football together.… http://instagram.com/p/ouG4XXtMh6/

All together now.......:hurt:

Great visit at Ohio State today can see myself playing there with my bro @JHilliard47 🙌⭕🏈

Future teammates..? What y'all think? 😏😈💯🏈 @JHilliard47

Well, that pretty much seals the deal. I really wanted Cornell, my dislike for St X and OSU continues to grow each day.

I saw the twitter feeds yesterday. It is a primary source since they are Hilliard's tweets.

I hope II is off on this one. I want Hilliard to wait. I want that especially since he is apparently talking to Cornell and Harris about considering going to OSU with him. I also want Hilliard and Cornell to get a chance to watch the BVG defense in action.

Are any of these guys going to the Irish Invasion. I ask because it might have a real positive impact. It is the first one so we do not know but it allegedly is designed in part to allow the recruits to begin to bond with each other.

Maybe if some some of those three go to the Irish Invasion they will start talking more about ND. All three play a position of need for us.

I am really curious to see how the Irish Invasion works for recruitng for us.

Apparently, they are falling for Liar's bs. Let them if they really are falling for it. Can't stand Ohio St. Never have/never will. Maybe, Urbie gave them his "dream" pitch that he used on Sharrif Floyd back in the day **SMH**.

Apparently, they are falling for Liar's bs. Let them if they really are falling for it. Can't stand Ohio St. Never have/never will. Maybe, Urbie gave them his "dream" pitch that he used on Sharrif Floyd back in the day **SMH**.

Urbie may be a jerk but he strikes me as one of the best college coaches out their along with Saban.

Is he a bigger recruiting pain to us from tOSU or Florida? Seems about the same.

Urbie may be a jerk but he strikes me as one of the best college coaches out their along with Saban.

Is he a bigger recruiting pain to us from tOSU or Florida? Seems about the same.

Well now Ohio St. He got his keister handed to him by Saban, then he, predictably, leaves the SEC for an easier gig. Not so fast says Mark Dantonio. Liar is a good coach, but he is an arrogant prick who still can't hold a candle to Nick Saban, Bob Stoops, or Pete Carroll. When the "going gets tough, the Liar gets going." He never would accept the ND job, although he said forever it was his dream job. The Big X was comparatively weak compared to the big boy conferences (SEC, PAC 10, ACC). My last straw was when he took Warriner from us to badmouth ND to other recruits. Dude just gives me the heebee jeebies typing about him. No Tebow equals no more titles for Liar.
Well now Ohio St. He got his keister handed to him by Saban, then he, predictably, leaves the SEC for an easier gig. Not so fast says Mark Dantonio. Liar is a good coach, but he is an arrogant prick who still can't hold a candle to Nick Saban, Bob Stoops, or Pete Carroll. When the "going gets tough, the Liar gets going." He never would accept the ND job, although he said forever it was his dream job. The Big X was comparatively weak compared to the big boy conferences (SEC, PAC 10, ACC). My last straw was when he took Warriner from us to badmouth ND to other recruits. Dude just gives me the heebee jeebies typing about him. No Tebow equals no more titles for Liar.

Except Urban and Florida beat Bob and Oklahoma for the BCS championship in 2009. Urban is a better coach than Bob.

I think Urban is a better gatherer of talent/recruiter than he is an actual gameday coach. Those Florida teams were pretty stacked and he also had one of the best college players of all time as his QB during that time. However, after that impressive run, his 5* players became busts or he failed to develop them so he fled the coup because he know what was coming.

I think Urban is a better gatherer of talent/recruiter than he is an actual gameday coach. Those Florida teams were pretty stacked and he also had one of the best college players of all time as his QB during that time. However, after that impressive run, his 5* players became busts or he failed to develop them so he fled the coup because he know what was coming.

LOL he's 24-2 at Ohio State. I think his development/gameday are doing just fine.

LOL he's 24-2 at Ohio State. I think his development/gameday are doing just fine.

There's actually something to this. For all of that talent, who are his best pro success stories?

Haden, harvin and the pouncies? Legit. What next? Major wright? Riley cooper? Hernandez? Will hill? Xavier Nixon? Omar hunter? Tebow? Chris leak? Alex smith?

Granted , he's doing better than most but this is one area where his Midas touch is questionable. And, it sure seemed like he tucked tail and ran when saban came on the scene.

So what does having two of the easiest schedules in college football history have to with either player development or gameday coaching? Not to mention he lost his only two tough games other than the Michigan games, which were both at lot closer than they "should" have been.

Meahwhile, Kelly goes 12-1 against a decent schedule, with an awesome defense his staff has coached and managed on gamedays, and he gets zero credit? Oh, and he catered a less developed offense to the team's strength, too.

There seems to be a serious flaw in your logic.

Edited by SmilingEyes