Shaun Crawford officially Decommitted from Michigan

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one am very pleased with the defensive line haul and I think in time we will be big, deep, talented and experienced, but what the heck is going on with Shaun. I thought this was a done deal and we are hearing absolutely nothing. Anybody worried???

Supposedly, ND is receiving a commitment tomorrow. Maybe this will end the speculation...

[/b]

Shaun Crawford officially committed to Notre Dame.

Just made my dy. Just got back from a trip down to the Oklahoma/Texas border. I was starting to get worried as this was taking so long!! This should put us top 10 and raise the star level to 3.5. Not too shabby, especially when Taylor gets his 4th star.

WOW!! His cover skills are amazing. Nic Fertitta is a lot better than I expected too!! 247 Sports has a great highlight tape from the Invasion. The defense I am seeing in a couple years is so fast with man coverage and lots of pressure from everywhere. Just won't look like our plodding defenses of the past.

Neither Crawford nor Fertitta will ever see the field. They are only 5'9".

I am sorry, but this comment should be deleted simply off of stupidity...

Wow, Alabama, you can do better than that.

AD can correct me if I am wrong, but I think he was being sarcastic

If he is being sarcastic, which I hope he is, he needs to use italics, but that was not obvious and it is hard to judge someone's intent through the internet.

I am sorry, but this comment should be deleted simply off of stupidity...

Wow, Alabama, you can do better than that.

If he is being sarcastic, which I hope he is, he needs to use italics, but that was not obvious and it is hard to judge someone's intent through the internet.

Sarcasm meter is broken, isn't it?