Turf going into stadium,,,

SpeedsterX

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see they are putting in a few brown spots to keep the old timers happy.

The interlocking ND at midfield would be ok, but I'd rather see a 20 yard tall Leprechaun.

That would be bada$$!!

I was just assuming it would be logoless, so anything is better than what I had pictured....but the Leprechaun idea is awesome!

yessir....bk said today in a presser there will probably be a blue and gold nd at midfield, with the usual end zone diagonal lines

BARF! if the logo looks anything like the one on the practice field then they failed imo, cause the logo on the practice field is less then impressive.

I heard it was going to be a picture of Charlie Weis giving Knute Rockne a piggyback ride.

My sources may be off though....

I read that it was a picture of Charlie and Ty holding hands and walking into a bank with an ND logo on it. Think of the tolerance aspect, an interracial gay couple, super progressive.

I read that it was a picture of Charlie and Ty holding hands and walking into a bank with an ND logo on it. Think of the tolerance aspect, an interracial gay couple, super progressive.

Your information is dated....hand holding is out and cake is in

I'd assume that's the old field being covered up. Interesting they are just covering it it seems.

I think the green you are seeing is the new turf. They had to have put some drainage, cushion, etc, under the green, which is what the white is I guess.