Seantrel Tests Positive at Combine

Donjuan

For marijuana, apparently. Teams have all been notified. Kid simply doesn't seem to understand he's playing with his future.

agreed. he had to have plenty of notice. I think that would bother me as a GM moreso than actually failing the test...failing the test after knowing it was on the horizon.

Anyone else see a future Raider?

This guy has supreme talent, he's gonna get drafted well, someone will take the risk.

He has been in nothing but trouble since he got to Miami and made All-ACC 3rd team in his best season. He is a project at best, supreme talent might be a bit much, he wasn't even a full time starter at Miami.

hold on a minute, justin blackmon is on the phone.......

Somebody might take a flyer on him in the 6th or 7th round. But I think it's more likely he signs as an undrafted free agent.

It's a shame. Dude has all the physical ability aside from a broken head.

he's not the first person in the world to smoke pot or do drugs.

so let's not act like he is some deviant.

the country's presidents have done drugs. coke and weed.

by no means does this test mean he is a gas station attendant.

and further more, what is wrong with being a gas station attendant?

are you a better person than a gas station attendant?

he's not the first person in the world to smoke pot or do drugs.

so let's not act like he is some deviant.

the country's presidents have done drugs. coke and weed.

by no means does this test mean he is a gas station attendant.

and further more, what is wrong with being a gas station attendant?

are you a better person than a gas station attendant?

He's applying for a job that tests for a banned substance. He went to his job interview with residuals in his system. How smart is that?

I'm assuming that comment wasn't directed at me but regardless, I have no issue with gas attendants, I was one in high school...

He's applying for a job that tests for a banned substance. He went to his job interview with residuals in his system. How smart is that?

I'm assuming that comment wasn't directed at me but regardless, I have no issue with gas attendants, I was one in high school...

agreed. that isn't smart. but we can't just jump to mean that makes him a gas station attendant (even though maybe that comment was made in jest).

i also worked at a gas station summer after graduation until college started.

agreed. that isn't smart. but we can't just jump to mean that makes him a gas station attendant (even though maybe that comment was made in jest).

i also worked at a gas station summer after graduation until college started.

Do you always defend douchebags?

Gas station attendants aren't necessarily the cream of the crop when it comes to the job market. Obviously there is a certain stereotype that goes along with gas station workers. Most of them don't have the brains or work ethic for a real job. No one comes out of college and says "Cannot wait to get a job at the local gas station!". It isn't a desired job. That's why he made the joke. But PT has to question every comment made. So I hope I made it clear for you. There is a difference between a kid working at a gas station while looking for a job, and a grown man who screwed up his life working at one. Obviously I'm generalizing, and I'm not saying they are bad people at all. But someone has to do those jobs. That's just the way it works.

Gas station attendants aren't necessarily the cream of the crop when it comes to the job market. Obviously there is a certain stereotype that goes along with gas station workers. Most of them don't have the brains or work ethic for a real job. No one comes out of college and says "Cannot wait to get a job at the local gas station!". It isn't a desired job. That's why he made the joke. But PT has to question every comment made. So I hope I made it clear for you. There is a difference between a kid working at a gas station while looking for a job, and a grown man who screwed up his life working at one. Obviously I'm generalizing, and I'm not saying they are bad people at all. But someone has to do those jobs. That's just the way it works.

Lol.... Well done sir. Sometimes the obvious is just too oblivious to some.

Edited by VCDomer

The NFL doesn't give a **** about its players smoking weed, PEDs, etc, etc. This is why they only test once a year and they give you a big heads up about when that test is coming.

They only care about people getting caught because then they have uphold their fabricated and sanctimonious "moral standard" that they love to beat their chests about.

That being said, who the hell shows up with weed in your system? You either don't care (probably the case) or are too stupid. Neither is a good thing.

agree with all of this.

and you are also generalizing me questioning EVERY comment. we both know I only question 70 percent of comments made.

The NFL doesn't give a **** about its players smoking weed, PEDs, etc, etc. This is why they only test once a year and they give you a big heads up about when that test is coming.

They only care about people getting caught because then they have uphold their fabricated and sanctimonious "moral standard" that they love to beat their chests about.

That being said, who the hell shows up with weed in your system? You either don't care (probably the case) or are too stupid. Neither is a good thing.

This. They don't give two shits that you smoke weed, as stated above you are given plenty of notice when the annual test is coming up. However, they DO care about the poor judgement on showing up with weed in your system. Honestly if you are stupid enough to do this, what other stupid things will you do? That's why they care.

Well, now he'll have something like 50-75 unannounced random tests throughout the year. It's a pain to deal with, if you listen to Pat McAfee (Colts punter) describe his experiences since he was forced into the program from his drunk swimming incident in the Broad Ripple Canal.

Most of them don't have the brains or work ethic for a real job. No one comes out of college and says "Cannot wait to get a job at the local gas station!".

What would you think of someone who realized their dream of travelling these great states as a gas station attendant? Going town to town, solving problems, washing windshields, and breaking hearts?

I smell a TV show. Part Kung Fu. Part Quantum Leap. Part Joe Dirt. You could even have a recurring Carnie character/hero/villain.