Has anyone seen the info on Alex Egurbide?

I just read an article on NDNation regarding this walk-on from California who is 6'6" and is 200 pounds who has narrowed his list of schools down to ND, Minnesota, and Purdue. He states in the article that the Michigan campus felt as though it were dumped in the middle of Ann Arbor!! He is obviously intelligent due to his offers from several Ivy League schools. Here is the link to the article if anyone is interested.

http://www.irishsportsdaily.com/2014/04/25/nd-final-three-egurbide/

Any recruit that $hit$ on scUM and/or U$C is a favorite of mine!!

The funny thing is, I completely agree with his assessment of Michigan's campus....it really is like they just dumped it there (use your own definition of dump in this case).

This may be a real find. You can't coach 6' 6''. From the article it looks like we will be his final destination. Kid like this comes in, redshirts, works with Longo and the receivers and before you know it you have a beefed up kid that learns to use that body to shield the ball and make plays. Good find Tony. Let's hope he's Irish.