Jalen Guyton is Irish

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard where, BGI reported the opposite this morning.

I don't have the premium subscription, but it was the most recent Tunnel Vission. I just read the part I could. I could read the article, but this was the highlighted section that everyone could see.

"Notre Dame make a move with four-star running back Jordan Cronkrite? We have the latest.

Blue & Gold Illustrated recruiting analyst Tom Loy and 247Sports national director of recruiting Steve Wiltfong bring you an the latest surrounding Notre Dame recruiting.

In this week’s edition of Tunnel Vision, we look at the latest surrounding five-star quarterback Malik Henry and where we believe he ends up next Thursday when he decides between Notre Dame, Florida State, Ohio State and UCLA. We also look at the running back situation and touch on a few Sunshine State backs that could be on campus in South Bend sooner rather than later. There is some concern about the commitment strength of four-star OL commit Jerry Tillery and three-star WR commit Jalen Guyton. We explain where things stand with both of those targets. All that and much, much more in this edition of Tunnel Vision."

I don't have the premium subscription, but it was the most recent Tunnel Vission. I just read the part I could. I could read the article, but this was the highlighted section that everyone could see.

"Notre Dame make a move with four-star running back Jordan Cronkrite? We have the latest.

Blue & Gold Illustrated recruiting analyst Tom Loy and 247Sports national director of recruiting Steve Wiltfong bring you an the latest surrounding Notre Dame recruiting.

In this week’s edition of Tunnel Vision, we look at the latest surrounding five-star quarterback Malik Henry and where we believe he ends up next Thursday when he decides between Notre Dame, Florida State, Ohio State and UCLA. We also look at the running back situation and touch on a few Sunshine State backs that could be on campus in South Bend sooner rather than later. There is some concern about the commitment strength of four-star OL commit Jerry Tillery and three-star WR commit Jalen Guyton. We explain where things stand with both of those targets. All that and much, much more in this edition of Tunnel Vision."

They go on to explain he is solid. ISD had a report 2 days ago saying the same. Actually I think II had a video too as well a couple days ago.

There was some talk of Guyton's QB (I think) trying to sway him and that Guyton might take a visit, but have not heard anything since. That is probably why Tunnel Vision brought him up.

Big23head, who is Guyton's QB again? Is he committed to Texas A&M or something?

There was some talk of Guyton's QB (I think) trying to sway him and that Guyton might take a visit, but have not heard anything since. That is probably why Tunnel Vision brought him up.

Big23head, who is Guyton's QB again? Is he committed to Texas A&M or something?

It's Kyler Murray.

It's Kyler Murray.

I saw the Allen HS game last night. I didn't hear anything about Guyton flipping and am pretty sure I sat near his dad (wearing an ND hat.....rare to see those down here). He scored the first td, but played pretty sloppy after that...even fumbling untouched on a slant later and missing some blocks on WR screens. He looks the part (looks near his listed height at 6'2 but don't think he is 190) big, fast, and elusive. He could have had an "off" game, but needs to play with much more focus and effort.

I know this has nothing to do with the initial thread, but obviously the sig I had caused a lot of controversy. I want to apologize to those of you it bothered. It was not my intent to get any of you in trouble at work or with your significant others. I don't want DD losing traffic because of a stupid sig, and I don't want to be thought of in a negative light. Again, my apologies and it has been taken down.

I know this has nothing to do with the initial thread, but obviously the sig I had caused a lot of controversy. I want to apologize to those of you it bothered. It was not my intent to get any of you in trouble at work or with your significant others. I don't want DD losing traffic because of a stupid sig, and I don't want to be thought of in a negative light. Again, my apologies and it has been taken down.

No need to apologize, this guys complaining are pvssies.