Just spoke with Tee Shepard

He is a personal friend of mine. He wanted me to tell ND fans he misses ND football and he wishes things worked out differently. He said he wasn't adequately prepared for the rigors of ND. But he wishes ND, and the fans the best.

He is a personal friend of mine. He wanted me to tell ND fans he misses ND football and he wishes things worked out differently. He said he wasn't adequately prepared for the rigors of ND. But he wishes ND, and the fans the best.

Thank you for the update. Please tell him that we hope the best for him and to keep grinding and keep the faith.

Guys like Tee Shepard are why I wish we would rethink our JuCo policy -- you know, basically not taking them.

Some kids are simply not ready for college, especially one like ND. Junior Colleges are fantastic resources to help prepare and get ready for college.

Shepard doesn't strike me as a bad buy by any stretch of the imagination: he just wasn't ready. It's a shame we lost out on him and he lost out on us because of this stupid JuCo policy.

tee shepard is all class. I wish is high school could have done a better job of getting him ready and is academics in order to get into a school like ND (makes me wonder what the hell their doing in fresno). hope it all works out for him.