Tuitt to Stay or Go? (just declared for NFL)

Will Stephon Tuitt stay at Notre Dame for his senior season?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Will Stephon Tuitt stay at Notre Dame for his senior season?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fan in me voted yes but my head tells me he's leaning towards leaving, even with the possibility of a second round paycheck looming. It seems as though he has really enjoyed his time at ND but he has to do what he believes is best for himself and his family. I would like to finally know one way or another.

Vote and feel free to post your hunch and discuss.

I guess I honestly feel that his hypocritical point of view of how people come to ND to build a rep and then leave will factor into his decision to leave. I'd rather him stay of course and anchor the defense and provide leadership to the new guys.

I've been telling my boys that Tuitt comes back next year and is an absolute force on D. I've been second guessing myself lately based on some things I've read but I'll stick to my initial thought and say he comes back. GO IRISH!

I've been telling my boys that Tuitt comes back next year and is an absolute force on D. I've been second guessing myself lately based on some things I've read but I'll stick to my initial thought and say he comes back. GO IRISH!

I would love to know how many posts you have that include the phrase "my boys" :)

Kelly's sales job has to directed towards mom. She needs to be advised about how to lessen the risks associated with Stephon suffering a career ending injury, and sold on the ND alumni network that makes that diploma so valuable. If Coach can do that, then he gets another 6* recruit.

I wouldn't let my kid come back if he had a multi million dollar contract waiting on him now. He will never make first round money the rest of his life, if he gets injured.

While I mostly agree...if Golson is as expected, Tuitt will likely have a very big showcase to demonstrate his abilities on - moreso than this year.

While I mostly agree...if Golson is as expected, Tuitt will likely have a very big showcase to demonstrate his abilities on - moreso than this year.

I need to hear an explanation for this.....what do you mean by "showcase"? That people will be paying more attention to ND with Golson at the helm?

Kelly's sales job has to be directed towards mom. She needs to be advised about how to lessen the risks associated with Stephon suffering a career ending injury, and sold on the ND alumni network that makes that diploma so valuable. If Coach can do that, then he gets another 6* recruit.

And he has a great track record with parents.

Edited by 2lakes
I wouldn't let my kid come back if he had a multi million dollar contract waiting on him now. He will never make first round money the rest of his life, if he gets injured.

On this matter you and I are diametrically opposed. I am of the old school which taught us to finish what we started and that education, teammates, and honor are priceless. It's the journey that has infinite value and which allows a person to die feeling like the man who goes to bed after a good day's work.