2015 Will Be Kelly's Best Recruiting Class

Here is my thinking why the 2015 class will be the best EVER for Kelly. First, it is off to an amazing start. Three commits and they are all very high 4 star guys. We got our man at quarterback. Bringing in the quarterback early helps with the skilled players. He will be the leader of the recruits.

We will come out with all guns ablazing in 2014. Our offense will put up big numbers not seen in Kelly's tenure at Notre Dame. The win against Michigan will help persuade the kids looking at both schools. Michigan is falling, we are on a fast rising surge.

We need two running backs in this class because we didn't take any this go around. Believe me, with our offensive line hauls the running backs will line up. Great chance to land a 5 star here.

We will add the normal hauls of 4 star receivers, but it is time to land the big 5 star stud here. No problem taking at least 3 more studs to elevate the star average of these recruits.

Offensive line _ See the last two years. We are the best recruiting school in America for Offensive linemen.

Defense _ Just the fact that we took so many linemen and linebackers this year we can be more selective next year. As far as the defensive backs we can show a depth chart very short on numbers in the incoming class. The chance to play and the emphasis we will put on defensive backs will bear great fruit.

When we get the 2015 class signed and sealed we will be a juggernaut. 10 wins will be a disappointing season. Get Ready!

Happy New Year Everybody!!! 2014 is going to be a year to remember!!

IMPORTANCE OF THE BOWL VICTORY

When people say that a football game is not important, that it is void of meaning or irrelevant, they sure can't be talking about Notre Dame football. Every game is extremely important and especially the bowl games.

1. This game was of special significance for recruiting. The East coast has been a fertile area and especially New Jersey. We must dominate Rutgers and bring those elite athletes to Notre Dame. Don't let those guys get any state pride or momentum.

2. We can now tell recruits we are the winningest team of all time. Let's not lose this title ever again. Just win baby and let's stretch out the lead over Michigan and others.

3. Improving our bowl record is essential. We can't let other recruiters say we can't finish.

4. Momentum is huge. What the heck would be the repercussions if we had lost that game?

5. Actually any time you suit up for Notre Dame it is extremely important. I would cherish the opportunity to knock the slobber out of some poor pathetic Rutgers Runt.

This program is no longer fragile. Finish off the 2014 recruiting class with Morgan at inside linebacker and make 2015 the best class in the country. Time to overthrow Bama. Fill the cupboard. I smell blood. Go Irish!!

I want the program to get to the point where we start the season in the top 4. If we lose a game we stay in the top ten and still have a chance for the national title. Bama is there. Ohio State is there. I think we could be there if we have a big year next year. As for where we start, it does have a lot to do with Tuitt. I think he comes back. I think we will be ranked 15-17.

16-19 if the first poll is taken of humans with brains. So it will probably be more like 19-22.

Based on what? You think a team that finished unranked the previous season should hop up about 20 spots to within the top 20 because of ONE player's return?

Based on what? You think a team that finished unranked the previous season should hop up about 20 spots to within the top 20 because of ONE player's return?

ND is top 25 now in AP poll. nefore the final poll.

with golson returning they will be preseason 15-20.

not a stretch. not a reach. just right.

think how much higher TAMU will be if manziel comes back.

think how much higher Louisville would be ranked with Bridegwater.

just one player.

(and no im not comparing those guys to golson).

next season though we have to finish 11-2 at worst with a BCS win.

ill agree with you that it is time to take the next step.

and i dont think notre dame is ranked 40 right now.

ND is top 25 now in AP poll. nefore the final poll.

with golson returning they will be preseason 15-20.

not a stretch. not a reach. just right.

think how much higher TAMU will be if manziel comes back.

think how much higher Louisville would be ranked with Bridegwater.

just one player.

(and no im not comparing those guys to golson).

next season though we have to finish 11-2 at worst with a BCS win.

ill agree with you that it is time to take the next step.

and i dont think notre dame is ranked 40 right now.

We will probably finish at about 22 after the smoke clears. We finished #4 with Golson. Golson comes back, so yeah, we are going to be ranked higher than if he didn't come back.

What if Golson played this year. I bet we would be top 10.

We will start the year in the TOP 15 in 2014.

Golson led the team to the title game---pollsters are well aware of his talent. Our offensive roster also is getting plenty of attention as most in the know voters expect a DYNAMIC offense from the irish.

Pre-season # 13 or 14

aloha's