Big ten title game

DREWGOOSE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Dayton Ohio and hate Ohio State. It would be miserable here if they won.

If they play FSU WITH Winston...then they get a taste of what we had last year....

But if FSU loses Winston...and still goes to the title game...and tOSU wins a free title...god help us.

all I want is not to see bama back into the NC game for the third year in a row.

I would love to see MSU win and Mizzu beat AU. would like to see Mizzu in title game.

Anybody but Alabama.

Ideally FSU-Missouri.

FSU will beat them all like a drum anyway with the except of the aforementioned scourge, Alabama.

I just reallllllllly don't want to end up with an SEC-less national championship game..

Not because I like the SEC - I would just rather see them dethroned than not even get an opportunity..

FSU vs. OSU.. Sure, the SEC's streak would be over.. But a valid argument could and would be made that the SEC's best would've beaten both teams in the Nat'l Championship... easily.

all I want is not to see bama back into the NC game for the third year in a row.

I would love to see MSU win and Mizzu beat AU. would like to see Mizzu in title game.

It's just not goin to happen, unfortunately. Mizzou just has no chance at a national championship as voters will just elevate Bama ahead of them. Mizzou's best case scenario is to win out and finish #2 in the final rankings

I just reallllllllly don't want to end up with an SEC-less national championship game..

Not because I like the SEC - I would just rather see them dethroned than not even get an opportunity..

FSU vs. OSU.. Sure, the SEC's streak would be over.. But a valid argument could and would be made that the SEC's best would've beaten both teams in the Nat'l Championship... easily.

Yep. Somehow, FSU needs to beat an SEC team in the title game, either one is fine.

That would start to dent the aura and stop what I assume will be, "You can't have a 4 team playoff without 2 SEC teams" talk that will start next season.

Yep. Somehow, FSU needs to beat an SEC team in the title game, either one is fine.

That would start to dent the aura and stop what I assume will be, "You can't have a 4 team playoff without 2 SEC teams" talk that will start next season.

Good point Cory.

I think a team should maybe have to be a conference champ at least.

Is. Okie St. Not a valid playoff team at 11-1?

FSU

OSU

Auburn/Mizzou

Okie st.

Screw bama. They could have beat auburn.

But okie st did lose on road to WVU. Ouch.

Oregon would be in there had they not crapped bed against Zona.

Anyone that is rooting against Ohio is crazy, crazy I say! If Ohio loses, no matter how it shakes out, they will put Bama back into the title game. I would love it if the title game had no teams from the SEC. That means I want FSU and tOSU to win. Besides, I can't stand MSU more than tOSU.

We cannot have a SEC team in the title game. I am counting on months of trolling all the Bama and SEC boards if this happens.

Anyone that is rooting against Ohio is crazy, crazy I say! If Ohio loses, no matter how it shakes out, they will put Bama back into the title game. I would love it if the title game had no teams from the SEC. That means I want FSU and tOSU to win. Besides, I can't stand MSU more than tOSU.

We cannot have a SEC team in the title game. I am counting on months of trolling all the Bama and SEC boards if this happens.

I agree with this. However, I think that barring tOSU and FSU both losing, Bama does not get in. I think if Auburn loses you can have to move Mizzou ahead of Bama. Right now Mizzou is 13 points behind Bama, I think that beating the number 3 team in the country and becoming SEC champ is enough to make that work.

At least, I hope so.

Evil...... I like it!

I agree with this. However, I think that barring tOSU and FSU both losing, Bama does not get in. I think if Auburn loses you can have to move Mizzou ahead of Bama. Right now Mizzou is 13 points behind Bama, I think that beating the number 3 team in the country and becoming SEC champ is enough to make that work.

At least, I hope so.

Now that would be something. All we hear is how great the SEC is, yet it might be possible that the SEC champ doesn't even play for the title while Bama does?

Rooting for :

Sparty over OSU

Auburn over Mizzou

Auburn vs. FSU title game... Would be fun to watch.

^ This. I have never been a fan of OSU and Urban Meyer going there didn't help me like them anymore. In games I have no horse in, I tend to go with the underdog.

For fun though, imagine a scenario in which Auburn, OSU, and FSU (no way FSU loses to Duke) all lose their conference title games. That would give you 1 loss Alabama, OhioSU, FSU, Baylor, OklaSU, MSU, and Missouri? Let the chaos ensue.

what if duke wins, msu wins and auburn wins. we could have another iron bowl.

If you see Duke win, please seek medical attention immediately - you flat hallucinatin', son!

I'd like to see MSU win... but they won't... and it won't be close.

Sparty might not win outright - although I think they will - but if they don't, it'll be close.

As you were.:razz: