College Football is IRRELEVANT (Tuitt Thread)

Most Bullsh_ _ call I have ever seen. Lets play 2 hand touch. These refs need to be sanctioned especially the one in the booth.

Right up there with elementary school kids being able to use whatever bathroom they most "associate themselves with." I hate this country.

is there anything that can be done? like writing to NCAA to voice one's opinion?

it's a real shame to kick a player out of a game when that one player can have such a significant role in the game.

how about letting the players play the game. the QB as a runner was not defenseless. it was the QB that lowered his head and took on the helmet to helmet contact. so how about some damn responsibility for the person with the ball?!

maybe I could understand the 15 yard penalty, but don't take a player out of a game for something like what happened. bullshit.

I just noticed this.

twitter for..

@CFBRulesExpert

Former Coordinator of Football Officials for the SEC. CFO National Coordinator and Secretary-Rules Editor to the NCAA Football Rules Committee.

Rogers Redding ‏@CFBRulesExpert 11m

He was giving himself up to go down. The contact was to the head/neck area. Rule says “when in question, it is a foul”. #NDvsPITT

*cough bullshit

I just noticed this.

twitter for..

@CFBRulesExpert

Former Coordinator of Football Officials for the SEC. CFO National Coordinator and Secretary-Rules Editor to the NCAA Football Rules Committee.

*cough bullshit

Horseshit. He lowered his head to try and bullrush for the first down that was mere feet away.

I'd agree with his interpretation if the guy was sliding. QBs are taught to give themselves up by sliding feet first, not go head first into a tackle. To say that was his intention is just intellectually dishonest.

Oh my word I think you are right. Doesn't he miss the first half of the next game?

If it was called in the second half he would miss the first half of the next game. So he should be good.

My 11 year old son told me I yell at the TV during every college game I watch about that targeting rule.

I guess Kelly had his post game right? did he say anything about the Tuitt penalty?

He said plenty during the game. Even though you can't hear what he's saying, just re-watch and set his tirade to "Enter the Wu Tang (36 chambers)". Pretty much sums it up.

There is nothing defenseless about running for a first down and diving head first, period.

Clean play all around, but our guy didn't have the ball and that's why we got screwed. This game is f*cked up. I will probably stop watching college football next year if they don't fix this ****. I've started taking more of a liking to pro football anyways. These rules will hopefully get revised before next season.

There is nothing defenseless about running for a first down and diving head first, period.

Clean play all around, but our guy didn't have the ball and that's why we got screwed. This game is f*cked up. I will probably stop watching college football next year if they don't fix this ****. I've started taking more of a liking to pro football anyways. These rules will hopefully get revised before next season.

No, you'll watch. You'll watch real good.

ND should not need Tuitt to beat Pitt.

The ejection was a bullshit call, PURE AND UTTER BULLSHIT. The booth reviewed it and it was still BULL****INGSHIT.

But . . . This one, as OU was, is squarely on Rees. It is what it is. We may lose 1 or 2 of the final games. Goodness effing dammit.

ND should not need Tuitt to beat Pitt.

The ejection was a bullshit call, PURE AND UTTER BULLSHIT. The booth reviewed it and it was still BULL****INGSHIT.

But . . . This one, as OU was, is squarely on Rees. It is what it is. We may lose 1 or 2 of the final games. Goodness effing dammit.

No... it's also on TJ for a TD turned TO... it's also on some turrible officiating which turned two punts into two scoring drives (yes, I realize the D needed to stop those second chance drives).

But.... yes, Rees needs to stop channeling his inner Favre.

No... it's also on TJ for a TD turned TO... it's also on some turrible officiating which turned two punts into two scoring drives (yes, I realize the D needed to stop those second chance drives).

But.... yes, Rees needs to stop channeling his inner Favre.

IP, at least Favre had a rocket for an arm. He had as good an arm -- in terms just pure arm strength -- as anybody who has ever played (Elway strong). Rees has an NFL brain with a BOOB for an arm.

I am going to step away. I am pissed.

Apologies go out to all. I am sorry if I said something untoward to any of you.

IP, at least Favre had a rocket for an arm. He had as good an arm -- in terms just pure arm strength -- as anybody who has ever played (Elway strong). Rees has an NFL brain with a BOOB for an arm.

I am going to step away. I am pissed.

Apologies go out to all. I am sorry if I said something untoward to any of you.

That's my point... there are times where Rees makes a throw and it requires Cutlers arm... he does not have an NFL brain.