Never thought I would see the day..

Rattlesnake

Did anyone actually WATCH this game? Baylor's offense wasn't that great. Oklahoma's offense was just a nightmare. Eventually, Oklahoma's defense got tired /demoralized and Baylor was able to do somethings but Baylor's offense is most definitely overrated. Their defense was more impressive but maybe that was just Oklahoma's ineptitude....

This^^^^^. Bell was horrible.

...that BAYLOR has a more solid program than ND.

Disagree? A Heisman trophy winner a couple years back and now a BCS bid easy.

What is happening?

I can't consider them anywhere near stable. Heck, last night was only the 3rd time ever that Baylor removed a tarp that covered 15,000 seats in their stadium and attempted to even fill all 55,000 seats there. Heck, they've lowered expectations so much that their new stadium next year only has 40,000 seats (15,000 less than the current one), while maintaining the ability to expand at a ridiculously costly amount back up to 55,000 seats.

To me, that is an unstable program with lowered expectations.

I can't consider them anywhere near stable. Heck, last night was only the 3rd time ever that Baylor removed a tarp that covered 15,000 seats in their stadium and attempted to even fill all 55,000 seats there. Heck, they've lowered expectations so much that their new stadium next year only has 40,000 seats (15,000 less than the current one), while maintaining the ability to expand at a ridiculously costly amount back up to 55,000 seats.

http://www.aries-wineny.com/data/default/hive/6C/7C/C6/29/8E/29c67c6c-918e-4c47-b9fc-bc7460fa5b93.jpg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3flv5nWZgII" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is a little overboard IMO. Tell me when Baylor was a perennial top 10 team year in year out? Heck they're never even a consistent top 25 team. They have beaten noone outside of Oklahoma and if they go on to go undefeated who cares?

Teams have random good seasons all the time, heck Boise State could have beaten us from 2007 to 2009. That's like a Florida or Georgia fan saying Texas Tech has a better program than them because they're having a better year.... yeah doesn't make sense.

This is a little overboard IMO. Tell me when Baylor was a perennial top 10 team year in year out? Heck they're never even a consistent top 25 team. They have beaten noone outside of Oklahoma and if they go on to go undefeated who cares?

Teams have random good seasons all the time, heck Boise State could have beaten us from 2007 to 2009. That's like a Florida or Georgia fan saying Texas Tech has a better program than them because they're having a better year.... yeah doesn't make sense.

http://www.thebeveragestore.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/500x500/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/g/o/goldschlager_swiss_cinnamon_schnapps_70cl_1.jpg

Sorry can't agree with you on this one.

I did watch the game and they have themselves a nice offense,beat Bama offense,Hell No, but good enough to beat alot of good teams. They are "FAST" and fun to watch.

Like a said before they would easily drop 45 on us.

I don't think so....yes, the defense isn't as good as last year's, but it's still pretty damn good

Everyone thought ASU was going to put up 50 on us, and the defense pretty much took care of that

People don't give ND's defense enough credit

I don't think so....yes, the defense isn't as good as last year's, but it's still pretty damn good

Everyone thought ASU was going to put up 50 on us, and the defense pretty much took care of that

People don't give ND's defense enough credit

Playing scared against Michigan cemented a lot of opinions on this team and defense.