I'm good with a night game. I get a better turn out for night games. So glad we have a bye week coming up. I once hated bye weeks, but we really need thin one.

Night games are fun if you aren't driving from out of town haha.

I just booked a hotel so we don't have to drive back late that night. Hopefully there are ton of Irish fans in Pitt!!

Kind of ****s with my social calendar on one hand. On the other, PRIMETIME. I'll take it.

Just so you know, I'll be making a personal sacrifice in my social life to accommodate the ND game. #truefan

Has your true fan card been verified yet? I hear there is a certain list of criteria you must meet...

I hate the 8PM starts because my 7 year old son can't watch the games with me (too late.) The past 2 years, it's been rare we've been able to watch games together.

I, for one, would love a noon game. Get it over with and have the rest of the day!

I hate the 8PM starts because my 7 year old son can't watch the games with me (too late.) The past 2 years, it's been rare we've been able to watch games together.

I, for one, would love a noon game. Get it over with and have the rest of the day!

Going to game so night game makes it easier from a traveling perspective since six hour trip for us.

I agree. Too late for my kids and I get 3 hours sleep before having to go to work. Night games blow.