ND vs. OU - Score Predictions

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OU 27 ND 13 I just think we will look slow against them and cant get off field on third down on defense. Blake bell picks up third and short constantly. Defense tires in second half from being on the field the whole game because offense can't run. Hope i'm wrong just gut feeling.

OU 27 ND 13 I just think we will look slow against them and cant get off field on third down on defense. Blake bell picks up third and short constantly. Defense tires in second half from being on the field the whole game because offense can't run. Hope i'm wrong just gut feeling.

This is why I think we lose. If we can hold up on 3rd downs against a strong runner we can win this game. But up to this point, we haven't been able to.

I think the defense is finally finding it's footing & Tommy will bounce back this week and hit a couple of long touchdowns.

that's where I am coming around to. I am hopeful the D is coming around. now it's a matter of getting things to click offensively. We will need somewhat of a ground game to loosen up the passing game.

what makes me nervous is hearing about these Okla receivers. UM was not deep at all and they were able to move the ball with relative ease.

We need to get in Bell's head, make him hear footsteps and get nervous dropping back. Big game for Tommy and Diaco.

Lugenbill said today on Coll FB Daily that OK has SUPERIOR athletes to us, so apparently we should just forfeit the game now. Funny though, even though he makes that comment about the superior athletes, he says his favorite road team to win this wknd is LSU (over Georgia.)

Irish 23

OK 20