ND vs. Sparty - Score Predictions

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ND 24-10. Not sure folks understand how epically bad this Sparty offense is. Two offensive touchdowns against really bad FBS teams in two games.

I thought the same about Purdue :(

2 total TDs against a bad Cincy defense and FCS Indiana State(who had a 73 dropped on them by Indiana the week before)

The problem is, those first two games were Andrew Maxwell's mess, a kid I hoped would do just enough to not lose the job before we lit his sorry *** up. But sadly that wasn't the case, and Connor Cook took over and as a mobile QB, will likely continue the trend of giving our defense fits.

The problem is, those first two games were Andrew Maxwell's mess, a kid I hoped would do just enough to not lose the job before we lit his sorry *** up. But sadly that wasn't the case, and Connor Cook took over and as a mobile QB, will likely continue the trend of giving our defense fits.

This is where i'm at -- We can't seem to cover the slightly mobile QB and the throws underneath.

It will be the fourth week in a row. Has our DC learned anything from the first three weeks??????????

I thought the same about Purdue :(

2 total TDs against a bad Cincy defense and FCS Indiana State(who had a 73 dropped on them by Indiana the week before)

Fair point of course, but let's not forget that Cook had a big hand in those first two games as well. Maxwell only had a couple more pass attempts than Cook going into the third game. Just sayin', it was closer to a 50-50 split than not. But hey, maybe Cook only needed to play an FCS team for the light to go on.

I will further predict that you get your wish, and ND gets a look at Maxwell as well. :)