What do posters expect to see against Purdue?

The big issue is obviously just win baby win but beyond that what do you expect?

On offense, I think the big issue is to use that OL and start to get yards out of Bryant and Folston. Elmer will get some snaps as well. Oh, I expect a confinuation of increased use of Niklas as a receiver.

On defense, I think it will be Grace taking over at Mike LB. I will be watching Ishaq. I read that BK has used him at DE, CAT and even the middle now. He might be evolving into a rover back role.

The big issue is obviously just win baby win but beyond that what do you expect?

On offense, I think the big issue is to use that OL and start to get yards out of Bryant and Folston. Elmer will get some snaps as well. Oh, I expect a confinuation of increased use of Niklas as a receiver.

On defense, I think it will be Grace taking over at Mike LB. I will be watching Ishaq. I read that BK has used him at DE, CAT and even the middle now. He might be evolving into a rover back role.

Not holding my breath waiting for the freshmen to emerge. Lets be honest, if bryant or folston had the game GA3 had v. mich minus the dropped passes we'd be jumping out our seats. But because GA3 is an oldtimer, it's just, meh.

I'm with VCDomer. I think ND will win but I don't expect to see a new team automagically appear.

Not holding my breath waiting for the freshmen to emerge. Lets be honest, if bryant or folston had the game GA3 had v. mich minus the dropped passes we'd be jumping out our seats. But because GA3 is an oldtimer, it's just, meh.

I'm with VCDomer. I think ND will win but I don't expect to see a new team automagically appear.

It's only appear to be a new team because of how woeful Purdue is. I mean...if they don't return the opening kick against Indiana state...they lose...Yeesh.

It's only appear to be a new team because of how woeful Purdue is. I mean...if they don't return the opening kick against Indiana state...they lose...Yeesh.

I'd bet their QB has his best game thus far against us. He's rushed for a total of 8 yds this year but will become Elway like in his elusiveness versus ND the way that temple qb did. 65 yds v ND -7 yds and 2 ints vs. Houston.

Are you calling for a repeat of the last start Tommy had against Purdue back in 2011?

Don't have exact stats in front of me, just remember it was Temple like t the start.

I'll say Tommy goes 17-22 for 319 4 TD 1 INT.

I also predict some jackass will start a thread putting him into the Heisman race next week.

Don't have exact stats in front of me, just remember it was Temple like t the start.

I'll say Tommy goes 17-22 for 319 4 TD 1 INT.

I also predict some jackass will start a thread putting him into the Heisman race next week.

You mean, he won't be mentioned at all after a great performance? Blasphamy!

I expect a STRONG PERFORMANCE across the board against the boilermakers------

But I.m afraid it really won't tell us much beyond the obvious that we have plenty of good players on the roster.

Would LOVE to see us give Bryant a chance to really work some----that could help in more important games.

I would put RUNNING THE 5 STAR as a must in this game if we ever want to resolve the RB issue.

aloha's