Stop, Take a deep breath, Kick Purdue

I had to stay away from the message boards. But now it is time to face Purdue and turn this thing around pronto. All I know is Cincinnati kicked their butts and they struggled with Indian State. Sweet. Just what we need!!!!

Gents, I saw a lot of developing talent on that field Saturday. I had no idea, though, that Gardner would play that good or Gallon was that freakin elusive. They were really really good. I thought the refs bailed Michigan out when we were coming back strong but that is history.

I don't see another offense on our schedule, unless it might be Arizona State, that can move the ball on us like that. We don't have to stress about trying to get into the championship game again. Time to sit back and enjoy the next few games. Our defense will stifle Purdue, Michigan State, and Oklahoma. Oklahoma is struggling. They still don't have a quarterback.

So in 6 more days we get the bad taste out of our mouths. I had 35 people at the house Saturday and I bet it drops to 20 for this next game. So what. We die hards will be there and this is where the climb begins. It will be fun. I still want to develop Malik even though he had mono unless he is out a couple more games. He brings a Gardner dimension.

It's all good guys!!! We are ranked 21 and there are well over a hundred teams behind us. We will move up this Saturday. We have a dynamic freshman class and we will follow it up with another. It just gets better and better, unless Obama starts World War 3.

I'm with ya, Okie. I stayed away, not feeling like trobuling myself with the doomsday predictions.

ND needs to come out and stop two bad teams: Purdue and MSU. Then the season hinges on the upcoming slate of Oklahoma-ASU-USC.

But we need to get to 3-1 first. Take out the frustration against those two teams, and start building confidence again defensively.

I truly believe this team is a BCS caliber team. It's not blind homerism. We have talent across the board, we have one of the best coaching staffs in the country, and from what we know, a pretty favorable schedule. I'm feeling good going ahead with the season.

Plus, I waited too long over the offseason with all the drama to get sad over 1 loss. I knew this team wasn't going undefeated. Now that's out of the way.

Let's go beat Purdue.

Now mind you I still think it can be a good year but we need to get the younger players on the field as much as possible. If Ziare were healthy I'd be asking for him. Hes not so I'd like to goldshirt him

But now's the time to really work Bryant and Folston in.

Redfield as well if he played yet. Farley and Shumate will get better with time as well. Collinswoth had a few good moments.

Keep playing Cole Luke too.

We're stuck at Linebacker for this year. But I still say play Grace as much as possible.

If theres any lumps lets take them this year and get it over with. Still a very talented team at ND.. We just miss Manti and Zeke Motta alot..

We miss Kap a lot too. And Slaughters leadership

The rest of the season for me will be about winning while developing the talent. I want these guys developed and get reps

J Smith

Rochell and Jones - we need these guys

Grace - he needs to start

Luke and Butler - they should both play over Wood, he is not good enough

Redfield - he needs some time at safety, not starting but get in mix

Bryant and Folston - play them now, too talented

Elmer - get in the mix

Prosise/Robinson/Fuller/Onwualu

These are the guys I want to get more time, develop and get reps. The way back to the top is develop our overall team and recruit our a**es off

Now mind you I still think it can be a good year but we need to get the younger players on the field as much as possible. If Ziare were healthy I'd be asking for him. Hes not so I'd like to goldshirt him

But now's the time to really work Bryant and Folston in.

Redfield as well if he played yet. Farley and Shumate will get better with time as well. Collinswoth had a few good moments.

Keep playing Cole Luke too.

We're stuck at Linebacker for this year. But I still say play Grace as much as possible.

If theres any lumps lets take them this year and get it over with. Still a very talented team at ND.. We just miss Manti and Zeke Motta alot..

Zaire not playing has Golson confident it will be his job when he comes back. Yes, we certainly should play the young freshmen studs.

Don't take ASU lightly people. This is one team ND will have trouble with. Honestly I think we lose this game. ASU QB is a dual threat QB, as we saw against Michigan that spells trouble. Diaco is now 5-9 against a dual threat QB's. This is a game along with Stanford that has me worried!!!

Arizona State University quarterback Taylor Kelly was named to the preseason watch list for The Manning Award.

Don't take ASU lightly people. This is one team ND will have trouble with. Honestly I think we lose this game. ASU QB is a dual threat QB, as we saw against Michigan that spells trouble. Diaco is now 5-9 against a dual threat QB's. This is a game along with Stanford that has me worried!!!

Arizona State University quarterback Taylor Kelly was named to the preseason watch list for The Manning Award.

This is a game that scares me to death, but at least we have 3 straight games I think we should win by double digits, so let's enjoy this three week ride. One thing that allows me to enjoy the season more is to watch teams that are ranked ahead of us hoping for the upset. It happens quite a bit. Well, now we have 20 teams ranked ahead of us, that gives us a lot more games to watch. I always try to find the silver lining!! Seriously, with Golson back next year he is going to have an arsenal like we haven't seen in a long long time.