Louis Nix needs to man up...

Think he's feeling snubbed for being passed over for captain...

No offense, but get real. There's not a kid on the team who is not playing with great intensity, and I think it's disrespectful to them to act as if their level of play is a reflection of hurt feelings. Nix in particular has played with great effort. The fact of the matter is that the linebackers and secondary missed tackles and missed assignments last night. But I don't think that authorizes fans to play the role of team shrink.

Could have sworn he said he was never a vocal leader/captain type. But I could be wrong.

^ This, he said something about it in the off season. He never wanted to be captain because he is not a vocal leader. He just does his thing and nice person to be around.

^ This, he said something about it in the off season. He never wanted to be captain because he is not a vocal leader. He just does his thing and nice person to be around.

I recall reading this and being disappointed... but after two games, i hope he realized he needs to do more than just his thing.

Think he's feeling snubbed for being passed over for captain...

I am sure that I read a interview where he said that he did not want to be a Captain. That he couldn`t do it but would try to be a leader on the field.

I am sure that these were not the same words but the gist of it.