ND vs scUM - Score Predictions

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27-13 Irish.

FYI, 97domer was the closest last week with a prediction of 30-6, nd1baby was second with 27-3

http://i.imgur.com/u8awa.gif

I would have never known if you hadn't pointed it out pirate - thanks!

Now that everyone knows I'm the expert on this board, I'll make my much-anticipated prediction ;)

I've been to the past 4 ND/Mich games. For both games in Ann Arbor, I walk into that damn stadium with confidence and walk out with a "WTF just happened?" look of bewilderment on my face. Since the redesign, the stadium is louder than any outdoor sports venue I've been in, by far. Hoke is undefeated in the Big House.

My heart says that we win this game. My mind wants to believe my heart after reading the Michigan scouting report on DD that makes meat chicken look like a I-AA school. My Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder from my last 2 visits there forces me to predict:

Skunkbears - 24

Irish - 20

By the way, where does the term meatchicken come from and what's its meaning?

I would have never known if you hadn't pointed it out pirate - thanks!

Now that everyone knows I'm the expert on this board, I'll make my much-anticipated prediction ;)

I've been to the past 4 ND/Mich games. For both games in Ann Arbor, I walk into that damn stadium with confidence and walk out with a "WTF just happened?" look of bewilderment on my face. Since the redesign, the stadium is louder than any outdoor sports venue I've been in, by far. Hoke is undefeated in the Big House.

My heart says that we win this game. My mind wants to believe my heart after reading the Michigan scouting report on DD that makes meat chicken look like a I-AA school. My Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder from my last 2 visits there forces me to predict:

Skunkbears - 24

Irish - 20

By the way, where does the term meatchicken come from and what's its meaning?

Michicken.....meatchigan.....meatchicken....

Btw,

I second your score prediction. Just waiting to see if there are any injuries that come out....

24-20 scUM

Echo,

Respect your opinion . Been long time reader, 1st time poster. Agree with your take on program. What is your answer to ND building top 10 consistent program? I don't think it's possible. I actually love it. Hate ND, and glad to see you are realistic about it. ND will never be a contender again. 2012 a fluke! Michigan wins this game 35-10. Guarantee . ND can't keep the elite athletes, and their fans are delusional. Go Blue!!!!

Waiting to see if injuries come out..? What? Injuries come out. Well said Echo, well said. So you believe ND loses, wait to see who gets injured, and ridicule those who think ND wins this game. Yeah, you are blue, maybe even maroon and gold. But you have them fooled. Guys on board defending you. Almost bought it until the "injury "comment . Sounds hateful. Again, hate ND, but so do you. Hawaii has realistic fan written all over his posts, echo absolute angst . I like it. Michigan big. Echo will be very happy Sunday morning .

Waiting to see if injuries come out..? What? Injuries come out. Well said Echo, well said. So you believe ND loses, wait to see who gets injured, and ridicule those who think ND wins this game. Yeah, you are blue, maybe even maroon and gold. But you have them fooled. Guys on board defending you. Almost bought it until the "injury "comment . Sounds hateful. Again, hate ND, but so do you. Hawaii has realistic fan written all over his posts, echo absolute angst . I like it. Michigan big. Echo will be very happy Sunday morning .

is michigan a consistent top BCS title contender? no.

michigan hasnt finished in the top 3 in any poll since before the turn of the century. now before you get half cocked with a comeback, ND hasnt done much better in that regard. but BK does have the program on the rise. the biggest thorn in the process has been lack of evolution (or consistency) at QB for him.

Michicken.....meatchigan.....meatchicken....

Btw,

I second your score prediction. Just waiting to see if there are any injuries that come out....

24-20 scUM

Echo,

Respect your opinion . Been long time reader, 1st time poster. Agree with your take on program. What is your answer to ND building top 10 consistent program? I don't think it's possible. I actually love it. Hate ND, and glad to see you are realistic about it. ND will never be a contender again. 2012 a fluke! Michigan wins this game 35-10. Guarantee . ND can't keep the elite athletes, and their fans are delusional. Go Blue!!!!

Get your popcorn ready, this could be fun!

Get your popcorn ready, this could be fun!

Naw---clearly a troll looking for an argument. I can usually get baited with some thinly veiled attack, but a full throttle attempt like this is like a toddler pinching your leg to get attention. A welcome addition to the board for sure though.

Edited by echo88
Naw---clearly a troll looking for an argument. I can usually get baited with some thinly veiled attack, but a full throttle attempt like this is like a toddler pinching your leg to get attention. A welcome addition to the board for sure though.

Your forthcoming familial addition has mellowed you out. Congratulations on both accounts, though deep down I was hoping for an epic Echo troll-blast to start my day.