I refuse to believe Tyrann Mathieu was ever eligible...

I actually heard one of the talking heads on Espn compare Manti and this thug. Saying " both of their draft stocks suffered incredibly because of character issues." Wow!

Does anyone remember who his kid was at ND? I bout threw something at the tv ( not really) but Thunderin Jaysus, the honey badger and Manti in the same sentence when referring to character? What an effing joke .

I actually heard one of the talking heads on Espn compare Manti and this thug. Saying " both of their draft stocks suffered incredibly because of character issues." Wow!

Does anyone remember who his kid was at ND? I bout threw something at the tv ( not really) but Thunderin Jaysus, the honey badger and Manti in the same sentence when referring to character? What an effing joke .

One was duped and the other doped.

But seriously, comparing a guy that failed so many drug tests he couldn't remember how many he failed to a guy that got suckered online is pretty shameful.

I couldn't agree more Island Domer...I blew a fuse when I heard those 2 being compared!!!

Anyone who mentions "character issues" and Manti in the same sentence doesn't know the story...unfortunately what scared off teams was more public perception

I couldn't agree more Island Domer...I blew a fuse when I heard those 2 being compared!!!

Anyone who mentions "character issues" and Manti in the same sentence doesn't know the story...unfortunately what scared off teams was more public perception

It doesn't reflect well on our society that a guy that admits to playing a part in a double murder rode off into the sunset a hero while a kid that got suckered online and was too embarrassed to admit the truth is the punchline....

It's amazing to me how the general public seems to discount drug issues. I think the thing that gave the Manti story so much coverage was that it was so unusual and unique. If Manti got caught with a DUI or drug arrest I bet it would have disappeared much quicker.

It's sad that he gets crucified in the media for being naive and making a mistake; Mathieu is a criminal who gets lauded for making "changes" to his life.

It doesn't reflect well on our society that a guy that admits to playing a part in a double murder rode off into the sunset a hero while a kid that got suckered online and was too embarrassed to admit the truth is the punchline....

I was blown away when he said that the family of the murder victim can take solace knowing that God would never use a murderer to do his works. Um, Ray Ray....have you ever actually read the bible? God used murderers and thieves all the time to do His work. Some of the Bibles greatest heroes were fallen at one point in their lives.

That's not to say his response was anything other than a complete cop-out, it really speaks to his motivations for using God to glorify himself.

I was blown away when he said that the family of the murder victim can take solace knowing that God would never use a murderer to do his works. Um, Ray Ray....have you ever actually read the bible? God used murderers and thieves all the time to do His work. Some of the Bibles greatest heroes were fallen at one point in their lives.

That's not to say his response was anything other than a complete cop-out, it really speaks to his motivations for using God to glorify himself.

Well said. And Ray Ray professes a bit too much.

What did you expect from BSPN? They are always more about fiction than fact