***Official Irish vs Tide Gameday Thread***

chirodomer

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely LOVE the bold prediction Chiro! I don't know why but your blowout scores always make me feel more comfortable.

Let's get this thing going! Like everyone...Totally pumped. Tired of hearing about this game. It is definitely time to figure things out..

Edited by irishrb

If they played this game 10 times, I'd betcha Alabama would win it 6.

I don't think tonight is one of those 6.

Alabama brings it to within striking distance late, and GAIII breaks their back on the ensuing kickoff.

ND 30, Bama 21, in a game WAY closer than the score would have it seem.

Watching Mike and Mike it was literally all ND fans behind the set. Greeny had an interesting theory that I think I agree with. It will be a slugfest for first half 10-7 type game. Then in 2nd half defenses will wear down and offenses will make big plays. Golson is a bigger playmaker. ND 27-23.

Watching Mike and Mike it was literally all ND fans behind the set. Greeny had an interesting theory that I think I agree with. It will be a slugfest for first half 10-7 type game. Then in 2nd half defenses will wear down and offenses will make big plays. Golson is a bigger playmaker. ND 27-23.

I tended to agree, however, I think ND's conditioning has been awesome this year. I think they outlast bama's for a few minutes longer.