Bobby boy Diaco

I want him to stay...I'm praying that he stays...I'm begging him PLEASE STAY!!!

However, he's gone.

Wisconsin it is.

Alvarez has stated he is no hurry...lol. No AD in America says that about hiring a new coach!

Diaco has stated his desire to coach in the 'Ship. And good old Barry is happy to lead the team to SoCal in January just to get the hell out Wisconsin and 2 ft if snow.

I want him to stay...I'm praying that he stays...I'm begging him PLEASE STAY!!!

However, he's gone.

Wisconsin it is.

Alvarez has stated he is no hurry...lol. No AD in America says that about hiring a new coach!

Diaco has stated his desire to coach in the 'Ship. And good old Barry is happy to lead the team to SoCal in January just to get the hell out Wisconsin and 2 ft if snow.

Since Diaco has interviewed elsewhere without publicly getting an offer (BC, Cal, ???), it is not guaranteed that he will get an offer from Wisconsin.

It's a matter of when, not if, for Bob Diaco.

At this point, mid title run... I don't see Bob doing anything to jeopardize his shot at putting "National Championship #1 scoring defense" on his resume. I think he'd rather wait a year than get an itchy trigger finger just to get a job when the jobs are GOING to be there next year. But, if a can't miss job opened up, then maybe he would.

I think he'll bolt at some point, but I don't think now will be the time. Could be wrong though, obviously.

Yes he is going somewhere---just not this year.

yes, he will probably wait until 1/8/13...

come one guys, he's interviewed for multiple jobs, he wants the big chair, he's earned a shot at it... this is what happens with good assistant coaches.

yes, he will probably wait until 1/8/13...

come one guys, he's interviewed for multiple jobs, he wants the big chair, he's earned a shot at it... this is what happens with good assistant coaches.

I agree, but we'll see how his personality and media-averse tendencies play out to interviewers. The guy could end up like Kirby Smart, great rhythm guitarist, not a great lead singer.

Look, Bob Diaco did not have 4 undefeated seasons

Nor did he lead a team to a National Championship(Grand Valley)

or did he lead a team to the Big East title that was at Tommy T's Presser LOL

or receive 2 count em 2 Home Depot Coach of the Year Awards.

Not trying to Discount the Broyles Award, a great recruiter, best defense maybe EVER at ND

But the Guy with the bolded resume is NOT going anywhere, Brian Kelly