David Pollack is a meanie face

I missed the first part, but I think they were referring to a commercial Manti had jsut done or something like that. Chris Fowler referenced it too. I don't think Pollack was being a dick about anything. You do have to admit though, Manti does seem to be winning everything!!

LOL. yeah, cuz this entire show is basically a Notre Dame showcase.

I was just telling the old lady that they should have called this the 2 hour Notre Dame show..... Had I known ESPN would be slobbing the Irish knobs so hard, I would have DVR'd it.

.....and as much as pollack bugs me, I did not take it as a rip on Manti at all.

Did anyone just notice that when they were announcing Diaco won the Broyles Award after the break, they were showing some different guy who ISN'T Diaco. LOLOL

Like when Manti was talking about Diaco and they were focused on Kelly the whole time.....you would think Diaco wasn't even there if you didn't already known ESPN sucks

Oh now. Everyone makes mistakes. lots of talented people working there. but it was kind of funny.

There are a lot of talented people there....like Herbie and....uh....the one guy that played QB at Ohio State.....and....uh.....that Kirk guy that is on the college football shows....and.....um.....that one dude that makes funny sayings with everyone's name