Alquadin Muhammad (UM Commit)

hawaiiirish

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went to a Miami blog and all they are talking about is a guy named Reuben Foster that has decommitted from Auburn and shows interest in Miami. Remember, this team has possible sanctions looming. I think Muhammad just wanted a winter vacation.

Okie, there will be sanctions, just not yet determined in severity and time. One of the reasons Miami voluntarily removed themselves from the ACC Champ and Bowl game. Golden has surfaced for a number of HC jobs, most recently WI so sanctions + shaky coach= Don't Go There. Why I agree AQM is enjoying a little South Beach time and Stone Crabs as they are in season!!!!!!!! GO #1 IRISH!

Okie, there will be sanctions, just not yet determined in severity and time. One of the reasons Miami voluntarily removed themselves from the ACC Champ and Bowl game. Golden has surfaced for a number of HC jobs, most recently WI so sanctions + shaky coach= Don't Go There. Why I agree AQM is enjoying a little South Beach time and Stone Crabs as they are in season!!!!!!!! GO #1 IRISH!

just can't comprehend why if he is a silent verbal or even a heavy irish lean for that matter why he wouldn't wanna come in and spend time with all the other recruits on a big weekend for nd

This is NOTHING to get worked up over. He had his visit with us scheduled already, it's not like Kelly is going to be there the whole time this weekend anyways, and Miami isn't even our main competition here.

A weekend opened up, so he decided to make one set of new plans rather than two. I don't see any reason to be nervous here. If anyone scoops us, it'll be the Big 10 bound Rutgers Scarlet Knights, not the Fighting Goldens.

The teaser on IE today said he took one visit (presumably Miami) and has another one planned (I'm assuming our visit this weekend). Not sure if he is planning any more, but it would seem unlikely that he is a silent if he is visiting other places. Maybe "coach, I'm coming here but I want to take all my visits"?

He could well be a stong lean though.

We still have to be feeling very good here. When it came out we were his leader, he said he still wanted to take visits to Alabama and Michigan. Now, he sets up an impromptu visit to Miami (who we heard nothing about prior) and possibly two other not originally on the radar. However, the other visits would be in late January well after he makes his decision at the Army All-American bowl. He went from Alabama and Michigan, 2 top teams, to Miami (clouded in potential sanctions) and two other less than stellar options in comparison to Bama and Michigan. I think he made up his mind for ND and wanted to head to South Beach for a December vacation.

Edited by aj7822

We still have to be feeling very good here. When it came out we were his leader, he said he still wanted to take visits to Alabama and Michigan. Now, he sets up an impromptu visit to Miami (who we heard nothing about prior) and possibly two other not originally on the radar. However, the other visits would be in late January well after he makes his decision at the Army All-American bowl. He went from Alabama and Michigan, 2 top teams, to Miami (clouded in potential sanctions) and two other less than stellar options in comparison to Bama and Michigan. I think he made up his mind for ND and wanted to head to South Beach for a December vacation.

I wonder how kids take that trip to Miami just for the fun of it? That could really mess with recruiting. Not the advantage it once seemed.

ISD now reporting he's not sure he'll be able to make it this weekend.

Still wants to visit ND though. May do it after the AAA game.

Hmmm, starting to feel less and less confident on this one. Scheduling an impromptu visit with Miami because his HS team lost and he had a free weekend. Then, cancelling a visit the next weekend to ND.

I believe he's visited before so he knows what to expect. Just seems like he is looking around a lot. If it's to be sure ND is the right place, great. If it's to hopefully find something better than ND, not so great.

Hmmm, starting to feel less and less confident on this one. Scheduling an impromptu visit with Miami because his HS team lost and he had a free weekend. Then, cancelling a visit the next weekend to ND.

I believe he's visited before so he knows what to expect. Just seems like he is looking around a lot. If it's to be sure ND is the right place, great. If it's to hopefully find something better than ND, not so great.

Wonder if ND has someone else higher on their board. Wonder whose decision that is.

I thought that I read AM was all over another school? Honestly, I am looking for the staff this year to pull a major rabbit out of the hat late in the cycle.

you mean greg bryant?....I'm hoping for Redfield or Vanderdoes....

But the guy I love that we are in contact with is Deon Hollins Jr.....I really hope we can grab him....he has a first step like I haven't really ever seen for a high school player.....He could potentially fill Shembo's spot beautifully, although I guess it would be Ishaq's spot then