ICON video is up

TorontoCroatian

I have just one more game's worth of these video clips and highlights to collect to create my own version of the Oldie videos from '05 and '06...back then, especially in 2005, I had such a feeling of rebirth that I probably watched those video highlights 1000 times....but THIS season, the Manti Te'o videos, the Road to Chicago video, the ICON videos and the assorted fan-made highlight videos have been priceless...this easily replaces 2005 because of the feeling that not only are we undefeated and playing in the BCS Title game, but we have a STACKED team and program to make this very, very special team the first in a string of great years to come!

Go IRISH!!

BEAT SEC!!!

I have just one more game's worth of these video clips and highlights to collect to create my own version of the Oldie videos from '05 and '06...back then, especially in 2005, I had such a feeling of rebirth that I probably watched those video highlights 1000 times....but THIS season, the Manti Te'o videos, the Road to Chicago video, the ICON videos and the assorted fan-made highlight videos have been priceless...this easily replaces 2005 because of the feeling that not only are we undefeated and playing in the BCS Title game, but we have a STACKED team and program to make this very, very special team the first in a string of great years to come!

Go IRISH!!

BEAT SEC!!!

moostache - are you talking about the ones that had clips of each game playing over a song? (Original Fire, Final Countdown, etc..)