corysold

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go with the 1988 score---28-17 ND

aloha's

Sounds good...at 27-10! =)

Hopefully Coach Kelly does not have to channel his inner Holtz and keep players in South Bend for disciplinary reasons!! How much would we all be freaking out if Riddick and Atkinson were sent home???? (Waters and Brooks were keys to that '88 team!)

Go Irish!!

BEAT SC!!!

Edited by moostache

Notre Dame - 4

USC - 79

Not only does the suddenly ambidextrous Matt Barkley play, he throws for 8 touchdowns and intercepts 6 passes and tallies a sack in his debut as a shutdown corner.....;)

Notre Dame - 24

USC - 17

Whittek has a solid statistical day but isnt able to rip off any big plays. Notre Dame runs the ball and beats up the USC defense on the way to Miami.

Im usually scared for this moment, USC has nothing to lose and ND has everything, BUT....this team is different from ones past, Oklahoma is the best team we faced all year and we destroyed them in Norman, Barkley is gone, let Lee be Lee just contain Woods and put pressure on Wittek, Redd aint shit, arent they missing a starting OL too....that being said.

IRISH -35

CONDOMS -13

*side note, SC is horrible against a running QB*

Mariotta (Ducks), Scott (UofA), Hundley (UCLA) all gashed USC...

ND 34

USC 13

I know Golson is a freshmen on the road about to play the biggest game of his life, but he already has proven he can do that. The only thing I fear is the unknown. All it takes is a tipped ball that gets int or a blown coverage and USC could pull this off. Weird things happen in rivalry games, but as long as we play OUR game USC can't stop us with that pathetic defense and Wittek won't be able to sustain drives.

My wife's birthday party starts at--you guessed it---8pm EST tonight. Rather than trust myself to not furiously refresh the DD threads while at dinner, I politely ask all of DD nation to refrain from posting anything on this site from kickoff until 10pm or so.

Sound good? Thanks for the solid, guys....

My wife's birthday party starts at--you guessed it---8pm EST tonight. Rather than trust myself to not furiously refresh the DD threads while at dinner, I politely ask all of DD nation to refrain from posting anything on this site from kickoff until 10pm or so.

Sound good? Thanks for the solid, guys....

Don't you work in defense? Isn't there a "national emergecy" scheduled tonight around 8:30?

Don't you work in defense? Isn't there a "national emergecy" scheduled tonight around 8:30?

Cory, that might fly if my wife didn't hold a much higher position within the same organization. :)

I've made some mistakes in my lifetime for sure, but marrying smart seems to bite me in the ass the most...

Cory, that might fly if my wife didn't hold a much higher position within the same organization. :)

I've made some mistakes in my lifetime for sure, but marrying smart seems to bite me in the ass the most...

Ironically, one of our nun's is being relocated & her going away party is at 6pm MST! She is an Irish fan as well....whoever planned this needs a serious beating! Unbelieveable!! Im going to go absolutely NUTZ today! Woke up bright & early, took care of two service calls already, taking my wife to see Twighlight, Mass at 5pm MST, going away party at 6pm... 2 positives:

1)At least I won't be watching other games while going nuts in wait

2) I won't have text messaging on where our church is! So nobody can screw up the score/outcome til i go home & watch it on DVR