Really Lane, has it gotten this bad?

I LOL hard.

this so screams Lane Kiffin.

this guy is such a joke. so far we know what he and USC have been caught doing, but it's likely not a stretch to think there is more going on with that football program. they're on probation aren't they? still wouldn't surprise me if more negative things are going on there. it's Lane Kiffin.

it's pretty pathetic when the all mighty USC is doing small stupid things to try and win football games.

but I hope things like this continue to happen to Kiffin and USC, and that they continue to lose football games.

USC needs to fire Kiffin NOW before its too late...as much as I would love to see them lose every game while under the death penalty, i always look forward to the usc game because it is a classic rivalry....I would hate to lose that

So they need to get on it and get someone else in there...

USC needs to fire Kiffin NOW before its too late...as much as I would love to see them lose every game while under the death penalty, i always look forward to the usc game because it is a classic rivalry....I would hate to lose that

I don't know. He can recruit, but he can't develop, discipline or coach players very well. That's perfect for ND, in my view. With all the talent, they'd always be rated highly at the beginning of the year, and then we'd get credit at the end for beating a very talented 9-2 team (with a very crappy coach).

I hope he stays there for ever and ever and ever AND EVER!

be careful what you wish for......

How can you "fire" a student manager, It is a volunteer job, unless U$C is paying its student managers AND its players:hurt:

Don't know about $C, but a student manager is a paid gig for ND. You work for free your sophomore year & if you qualify get a scholarship your junior/senior year in what ever sport you manage.

If this kid is a senior manager for the football team - then a coach told him to do it. If he is just new to the job, I wouldn't doubt some other manager told him to do it ...

I wondered earlier this year if SC's kicking game was really bad with the large amount of 2-pt conversions they went for. I would be curious to see how many of those 2-pt attempts came after a receiving touchdown (Deflated ball) vs. a rushing touchdown.

Just stirring the conspiracy pot here.

Since their hiring:

Kelly

25-10

Kiffin

24-10

And from here on out I don't see Lame Kitten catching up ever again...I think I am MUCH happier with the current trajectory of our program.

I really feel that this year's game in L.A. could be the start of another ND run of 5 or 6 in a row over Troy...I truly hope Lane gets the axe after he runs their program into the ground for a good half-decade...

Given Pat Haden's background, I would be stunned if Kiffin is around much longer. I would say 1 more year at most. Kiffin is making it somewhat easy for Haden to fire him. Can't wait for that day.

There are already plenty of rumors flying around it won't be much past this season.

I honestly believe that with the sanctions starting, Haden needed a fall guy for the next 3-5 years and knew Kiffin would be perfect. Let the program fall a bit, fire Kiffin and then hire a legit coach once the sanctions and it's affects are over. I don't believe he wanted to TRY and hire a good coach and let him flounder with sanctions and never even have a fighting chance.

I honestly believe that with the sanctions starting, Haden needed a fall guy for the next 3-5 years and knew Kiffin would be perfect. Let the program fall a bit, fire Kiffin and then hire a legit coach once the sanctions and it's affects are over. I don't believe he wanted to TRY and hire a good coach and let him flounder with sanctions and never even have a fighting chance.

^^^^

this. Kiffin was brought in to look like a moron and he's doing a great job...

Mike Garrett hired Lane.

That's after they blindfold you so you don't notice you're driving through Crenshaw and Inglewood.

Don't forget the 2 hour long crawl down the freeway just to go the handful of miles from LAX to campus.

SC blows, if you are in Southern California there are a million nicer places to visit.

Which is part of the reason it is easy to recruit at SC.