eric glover-williams 2015 qb/rb

sophmore QB out of Canton Mckinley High School here in Canton, Ohio... already probably the best player in the county, if not a close 2nd to Michigan commit Dymonte Thomas... I don't know if he's on the radar yet but I know ol' urb will be sniffing around soon... I don't know how to get his name out but the kid is the most dynamic player I've seen in loong time, and there has been a lot of talent to come out of this area...KEEP AN EYE ON THIS KID!!!

http://fridaynightohio.com/news/mckinley-qb-glover-williams-runs-313-yards-win-over-lake

McKinley is not exactly the best academic school in the state of Ohio.

I don't know anything about him as a student (could be a 4.0 kid for all I know), but there is a reason ND doesn't really recruit a nationally-successful program like McKinley.

Edited by ColinKSU
McKinley is not exactly the best academic school in the state of Ohio.

I don't know anything about him as a student (could be a 4.0 kid for all I know), but there is a reason ND doesn't really recruit a nationally-successful program like McKinley.

This^^^

I can't think of any Massilon or McKinley kids who've gone to ND in a loooonnnggg time...

Yeah I def see what you're saying,,,however I think that has changed a bit, I see us going after some of these kids, and with this kid especially, he is a good kid, no trouble, mom and dad are both on him pretty good...I would love us to give a look to him... plus we did offer Brion'te Dunn from Glenoak, so that is an encouraging sign....

Yeah I def see what you're saying,,,however I think that has changed a bit, I see us going after some of these kids, and with this kid especially, he is a good kid, no trouble, mom and dad are both on him pretty good...I would love us to give a look to him... plus we did offer Brion'te Dunn from Glenoak, so that is an encouraging sign....

Oh, don't get me wrong. I don't know a single thing about that kid other than he's a really good athlete. I'm not saying he's ever been in trouble or is a bad student or anything. If I remember correctly, Tuitt and Nix came from pretty questionable schools and they're great kids.

I just know the school he comes from -- like you and BlackIrish do as well. Just trying to give some historical perspective on where he comes from. ND has traditionally been way more likely to recruit from Akron St. V, Youngstown Cardinal Mooney, Cleveland St. Iggy, etc. They don't really ever go diving in the water at Warren Harding, Akron Buchtel, Massillon, Cleveland Glenville or McKinley for obvious reasons if people are familiar with those schools.

Edited by ColinKSU
@danger...word is, and this was a while ago, that he doesn't want to go there, however that could always change when old urb comes sniffing around... I know at one point it was Oregon that he wanted to go to, great baseball player too....

i would love to see him burn the buckeyes, with his skills he'd be a good fit in oregon.

• 2 months later...

He is a very good player and in my opinion if we offered Dunn we could most likely be able to offer him. I doubt we would do much though until his junior year. We did offer Thomas from Marlington but he decided that Michigan was where he wanted to go and I believe he is an ee and will be up there next semester. He was a fine player and should become a vewry good safety.

He is a very good player and in my opinion if we offered Dunn we could most likely be able to offer him. I doubt we would do much though until his junior year. We did offer Thomas from Marlington but he decided that Michigan was where he wanted to go and I believe he is an ee and will be up there next semester. He was a fine player and should become a vewry good safety.

I feel like with what we've seen with Tee Sheppard and Jamel james that sometimes even if you have an offer STILL doesn't mean that you can get into ND

I'll buy ya a beer if we offer him. I just don't see it...

I see your from the area and though I am not sold we offer him I can assure you that if the kid is an average student than he ia as qualified as Dunn was. I myself find him a undersized at the moment so time will tell and he is extremely quick but not sure what his 40 time is but I will take that beer if we do. I am more interested in the kid from ST Vincent-St Mary Paris Campbell JR. He is also a sophomore.

I see your from the area and though I am not sold we offer him I can assure you that if the kid is an average student than he ia as qualified as Dunn was. I myself find him a undersized at the moment so time will tell and he is extremely quick but not sure what his 40 time is but I will take that beer if we do. I am more interested in the kid from ST Vincent-St Mary Paris Campbell JR. He is also a sophomore.

I think you may have not read what Colin andi have said previously? The point is it almost doesn't matter how good he is. It is usually the academic workload, etc of the McKinleys and Massilions that prevent serious interest from ND. That's basically it...

But I'll def still buy ya a beer if I'm wrong! ;-)

I've been watching this kid play since 7th grade, my kid is the same age and went to middle school and played with him, I graduated from marlington (dymonte Thomas, Alden Hill(tenn commit 11) and I have never ever seen a prospect like this, I'm talking complete game changer, touch the ball and gone, instincts are at elite level...I hope we offer him, he is dynamite...plus he's a hell of a center fielder in baseball....

I've been watching this kid play since 7th grade, my kid is the same age and went to middle school and played with him, I graduated from marlington (dymonte Thomas, Alden Hill(tenn commit 11) and I have never ever seen a prospect like this, I'm talking complete game changer, touch the ball and gone, instincts are at elite level...I hope we offer him, he is dynamite...plus he's a hell of a center fielder in baseball....

Wow... that's pretty enticing.

Does he seem like an ND kid? Willing to put in the work for school? Good character kid?

I do understand and I do know that may well be a problem with him. I just do not know what type of student he is but I do know some people who have been his teachers and I will ask. I do know they think he is a good kid. I know it has been years since Dean Brown made it to ND. It been a long time really since any Stark county kid made it there. I do still have reservations about his size but he is young so time will tell.

I do understand and I do know that may well be a problem with him. I just do not know what type of student he is but I do know some people who have been his teachers and I will ask. I do know they think he is a good kid. I know it has been years since Dean Brown made it to ND. It been a long time really since any Stark county kid made it there. I do still have reservations about his size but he is young so time will tell.

there has been one other guy from stark that i remember...a BMF named Alan Page....lol it's been a while....

from my understanding, his GPA was around 3.5...not 100% sure, he's an intelligent kid i do know that, has good parents who stay on him hard....

Thanks Stark & Gulinias!

I hope the ND coaches get a chance to evaluate him, and gauge his interest. It would be nice to re-develop recruiting pipelines from your talent-rich region.