another Davonte Neal type slot RB. Make you miss and then go 40 +, love these guys. We're finally finding Kelly his Marty Gilyard type players! Key to utilizing the middle of the spread offense

First off, WE aren't getting Kelly any recruits...if he likes a player, he goes after them. By the way, Gilyard is 6'1 not 5'10 like bailey and/or Neal...

First off, WE aren't getting Kelly any recruits...if he likes a player, he goes after them. By the way, Gilyard is 6'1 not 5'10 like bailey and/or Neal...

Wow, grammar and two inches were worth a post with flames on it. Excuse my inaccuracy but man it may serve you to lighten up. I remind you the subject of the thread was Alvin Bailey not Faith's bad grammar.:)

Edited by FaithInIrishForever

Actually Gilyard is 5' 11 7/12" (official combine measurement). If youre gonna be anal, you should at least be right.

actually you need to cool it, da coach, I cant believe you jumped on him for that, talk about a dick move with no substance to the thread.

I would personally like a tall WR as our 3rd for the class, but I guess Oregon succeeds with a bunch of small WRs.

I would personally like a tall WR as our 3rd for the class, but I guess Oregon succeeds with a bunch of small WRs.

I think the staff would like another tall guy too. They are looking at Demorea Stringfellow along with Mike Williams(not the NFL and USC guy) so I don't confuse anyone.

Since they missed on Ryan Green, a good alternative might be Alvin Bailey and/or Khalfani Muhammad. Who knows long way to go..

So in short I think you will see both another tall guy and another slot guy.

Yes, I would personally like to have Stringfellow and Williams as our 3rd. As for RB, I think someone over at IE stated that the staff may want two RBs: one speedster and one "power back." Bailey does have talent, but I am not sure where he would fit to be honest.

Jason Sapp ‏@BGI_JasonSapp

WR target Alvin Bailey RT @HawkStarAB: Leaving #NotreDame ,I Had A Wonderful Experience! Great Campus, And Just A Great School! #GOIRISH

Has a few more visits, we'll see where he ranks ND after those

According to his Twitter feed, he is at scUM right now. This is what he had posted.

* a.Bailey @HawkStarAB

Hello ANN ARBOR! #GOBLUE pic.twitter.com/MTfEV5yn.

It linked to the blue and yellow M sign on the side of the stadium.

also this though...

* a.Bailey @HawkStarAB

Leaving Notre Dame, I had a Wonderful Experience! Great Campus, And Just A Great School! #GOIRISH

He has several other pretty good tweets about Vernon Hargreaves and Leon MacQuay picking off Shane Morris all weekend long. Told him it was going to be a long weekend.

Maybe we could get 2 Lakes to follow him and put his stuff up on retweets thread?

Has there been any confirmation that ND wants him at wideout?

Its in the post right above yours.

Jason Sapp ‏@BGI_JasonSapp

WR target Alvin Bailey RT @HawkStarAB: Leaving #NotreDame ,I Had A Wonderful Experience! Great Campus, And Just A Great School! #GOIRISH

Sapp is usually all over that kind of stuff.

another Davonte Neal type slot RB. Make you miss and then go 40 +, love these guys. We're finally seeing kelly and staff find his Marty Gilyard type players! Key to utilizing the middle of the spread offense

Good insight Faith. I always prefer speed and athleticism over anything else.

As I read on, he was also chatting with Nelson Agholor and saying that Skylar Diggins was a good reason to go visit ND, he als stated in one post that he had some girl Notre Dame shirts and asked if anybody wanted one.

I am not gonna hold my breath on this one.

I dont know which way he is leaning or anything, but not holding your breath because he asked if someone wanted some girl ND shirts... did you think that through a little??? :doh:

I am as big a ND fan as there is, but I think I would be doing the same thing if I had some girl ND shirts, hell, quick way to pick up some chicks, though probably not effective :)

I dont know which way he is leaning or anything, but not holding your breath because he asked if someone wanted some girl ND shirts... did you think that through a little??? :doh:

I am as big a ND fan as there is, but I think I would be doing the same thing if I had some girl ND shirts, hell, quick way to pick up some chicks, though probably not effective :)

I guess I was basing that off of the tweets that I had been reading, along with the stuff that I put in my post above. He had 1, maybe 2 tweets about ND. He has been blowing Twitter up with Michigan stuff. Pics of the stadium, pics of him in a jersey in the locker room. He has also been talking back and forth with Shane Morris a lot. There was a lot more to my thought process then what I posted, sorry.

I guess I was basing that off of the tweets that I had been reading, along with the stuff that I put in my post above. He had 1, maybe 2 tweets about ND. He has been blowing Twitter up with Michigan stuff. Pics of the stadium, pics of him in a jersey in the locker room. He has also been talking back and forth with Shane Morris a lot. There was a lot more to my thought process then what I posted, sorry.

well, then that is fine, I just thought it was funny because it looked like you basing it off of a tweet about woman's shirts. You guys are right, doesnt seem to want ND as much. However, this could be a good thing. If Michigan gets Bailey, I doubt there would be room for Treadwell (who is also considering ND and UM)

I guess we can all agree to agree that he didn't seem that interested in ND.

I know better than to just post my random thoughts or predictions without something to back it up, I just didn't put everything in the post that I should have to prove my point. I guess I just found those things he was saying to be funny. Moving on.

Edited by The Four Horsemen
  • 2 months later...