Lynch not at Friday practice - is leaving ND

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... i wish i could post the texts am getting from some inside people....

all i can say is most of the ND players love that he's leaving....

Can't you post the texts without any names? Who'd know who they came from then?

Yes please do this... Or just paraphrase :cheer2:

lol... i wish i could post the texts am getting from some inside people....

all i can say is most of the ND players love that he's leaving....

From TJ Jones

@Tai_Jones7: A person who wants something will find a way; a person who doesn’t will find an excuse. Our actions, not our words determines who we are!

A little Tweet from TJ... wise words from a young man that has been through a-lot the last couple years!!

Go Irish!!

i know some of you are anti-kelly, but i think he handled this situation perfectly.

and if lynch was a locker room cancer, then we are better off.

You say this like it was BK's decision to let him go. If Brian viewed him as a cancer, I doubt he would have asked him to take a week off to think things through. I'm not really seeing a bad way to handle this, aside from calling Aaron an a$$hat.

Blue and Gold News ‏ @BGInews Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

#SouthFlorida has received a release on DE Aaron Lynch from #ND per @joshnewberg247 ... More details (VIP) Update: South Florida has received release on Lynch from ND #Irish

Looks like no blocking transfer to Skip!!

Blue and Gold News ‏ @BGInews Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

#SouthFlorida has received a release on DE Aaron Lynch from #ND per @joshnewberg247 ... More details (VIP) Update: South Florida has received release on Lynch from ND #Irish

Looks like no blocking transfer to Skip!!

Im glad hes going to USF instead of FSU.....Neon Deion is screwing with Aaron's head...

You say this like it was BK's decision to let him go. If Brian viewed him as a cancer, I doubt he would have asked him to take a week off to think things through. I'm not really seeing a bad way to handle this, aside from calling Aaron an a$$hat.

He could have handled it much like Les Miles hamdled Gunners switch. Or, he could have pouted. Or he could have held it over his head and not granted the release. There are many ways he could have handled it...but he chose the right way.

Now he just needs to walk in the locker room and ask if anyone else wants to bail on their team mates. If not, then its time to be a team and stop the complaining....no more weak links.

He could have handled it much like Les Miles hamdled Gunners switch. Or, he could have pouted. Or he could have held it over his head and not granted the release. There are many ways he could have handled it...but he chose the right way.

Now he just needs to walk in the locker room and ask if anyone else wants to bail on their team mates. If not, then its time to be a team and stop the complaining....no more weak links.

He could've handled this like a petulant child, like so many other coaches do. Say what you will about his sideline demeanor but Kelly is VERY media savvy

Aaron obviously has a "strong" personality - that was enough of a concern for his mama to move to stay close to him. He needed that support. Wish her well. She has a handful.

As a parent - you know kids come in all shapes and sizes - at the end of the day you love them just the same ------

take care mama

Edited by Domer Dude

I resent my post being edited. Is this a Micky Mouse Club fan board?

We're adults here or at least I thought we were. I also wouldn't want to encourage anyone too young or innocent to read those naughty words to contribute here in anyway. Doubt their perspective would mean anything (self edited).

Edited by SDIrishFan
I resent my post being edited. Is this a Micky Mouse Club fan board?

We're adults here or at least I thought we were. I also wouldn't want to encourage anyone too young or innocent to read those naughty words to contribute here in anyway. Doubt their perspective would mean anything (self edited).

You can resent it if you'd like but the fact is not everyone on this board are adults.

Also, you've all been warned several times to clean up the language and name calling in this thread, and you didn't listen.

I cleaned up this one too...

Now we lose LYNCH, OUR BEST PLAYER SANS TEO & EIFERT

I think Tuitt winds up the better overall player.... that guy may have been the flashy kid, but Tuitt was a beast too and didn't screw us with stupid penalties

Does it suck? Yea.... Will our D be fine? I think so.... Do I wish him well? Nope