Should we be worried if he's following ND nation? Isn't that the site that everybody says blows?/

Rocks House is a pretty tough place to go...The posters pride themselves on negativity, deriding one another etc...still trying to understand why it is a "fan" site. If I based my opinion of ND on that site, I would never want my kid to to be Irish.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I got a feelin' (woo hoo) that this month's gonna be a good month, that this month's gonna be a good good month.
I sure hope so. We have Alex Anzalone coming in the middle of the month also. That would really tick Liar off if we nabbed him too. Anzalone has offers from everyone and will be surrounded by current commits.
He did NOT commit on this visit.

For a guy who was 99% sure only a month or so ago , its hard selling that last 1%--

more info on his visit will be around soon--

aloha's

A lot of times, guys visit, go home, think about it, and then commit within days

He did NOT commit on this visit.

For a guy who was 99% sure only a month or so ago , its hard selling that last 1%--

more info on his visit will be around soon--

aloha's

pretty big decision...........jaylon smith seemed to wait a while after multiple visits.......

If he's been 99% ND for so long, how could the Jaylon commit not push him over the top?

They aren't friends or anything... Let him take his time. He's as committed as most of our other "commits" in that he hasn't even scheduled officials to other schools. The only difference is that we don't get to see our team ranking go up with an official commit.

A lot of times, guys visit, go home, think about it, and then commit within days

exactly, I thought he would commit at the visit, so I will admit that I am wrong, but I still have hope that he commits this month, if not in the next week.

exactly, I thought he would commit at the visit, so I will admit that I am wrong, but I still have hope that he commits this month, if not in the next week.

sounds like his parents are the reason why he hasn't committed yet...they want to make sure he doesn't have any second thoughts on his commitment

That's my understanding too. I confess that I'm surprised that he didn't commit yesterday, but I think it's not a matter of "if" but rather a matter of "when."

my understanding is that his parents want him to wait......he wanted to commit a while ago.......they want him to make sure this is EXACTLY where he wants to go.......they are not interested in mid season drama as evidenced by several past recruits (not just at ND)......IF this is the case, and i believe it is, i have to respect them for that...........