Davonte Neal Thread HE'S IRISH!!

2lakes

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's all so odd---this date / time were picked a couple of weeks ago and I thought he had reached a decision last week and was just waiting until today to announce.

The pressure isn't going to get any less if he drags this out even longer.

I believe I got slammed on this topic for calling this a "dramatic" recruiting process.

He has kept the whole elementary school out of class for how long now? And he might not show up? Not that he is a drama queen and this is not a big decision, but I believe it qualifies as "dramatic."

Time to send those kids back to class.

Really think this is showing that he was going to declare for ND and realized just how many people gathered would be disappointed with him.
These are my thoughts also. Who knows anymore? This hasn't been my favorite season for recruiting. The PC scene is getting a little crazy really. Just make a choice and get on with it. Doesn't have to be brodcasted publically as the media will certainly take care of that for you.

I'm going to be pissed if he screws these kids

yeah, I may have to take back the post from earlier today talking about how mature and things he seemed while going thru this process and didn't rush into a decision just to sign back on 2/1.

If he didn't want the pressure of not picking Arizona, in front of a pro-Az crowed on their local FSN broadcast, he should have just signed the form while at his kitchen table and then sent it to the school he's headed too.

I believe I got slammed on this topic for calling this a "dramatic" recruiting process.

He has kept the whole elementary school out of class for how long now? And he might not show up? Not that he is a drama queen and this is not a big decision, but I believe it qualifies as "dramatic."

its only dramatic now, before this, it was not dramatic at all. Dont try to spin this for your comment a while ago..