Shepard & Greenberry!

I think he's just bored and trying to put a little excitement in his time at the all-star game. For what its worth, Tee Shepards last post on Twitter was on DEC 25 and said this.....

@tshepard08

Tee Shepard

Our college number.. Deontay #1 me #2 @UND_com Notre Dame I'm on my way!!! http://pic.twitter.com/aRWfiapS

How can he be #2 when Bennett is #2? Is there a #2 at USC?

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert Woods. But you can have two players w/ the same number as long as they're not on the field at the same time.

Manti Te'o and Armondo Allen had the same number.

Yeah, but Tee and Jackson are both D backs. That won't work unless one of them agrees to ride the bench soley for that reason.;)

no confirmation, so take with a grain of salt, but hearing that Tom Lemming is about to either "tweet" or put something out there, about Kiffin pulling his offer to Tee Shepard.

Will try to get more on this if i hear anything but its too late to call some folks right now.

no confirmation, so take with a grain of salt, but hearing that Tom Lemming is about to either "tweet" or put something out there, about Kiffin pulling his offer to Tee Shepard.

Will try to get more on this if i hear anything but its too late to call some folks right now.

This stuff keeps getting stranger and stranger....lol. By pulling his offer, you mean no longer offering him a scholarship? Hilarious.

Yep! I heard it too. Probably for making them look like idiots because they basically admitted they used them for a free trip to Cali! If true, I love it!

Yep! I heard it too. Probably for making them look like idiots because they basically admitted they used them for a free trip to Cali! If true, I love it!

I'm not buying it until I see a certified tweet.

But try this on for size. Tee jokingly said that Kiffin offered him some extra-scholarship benefits at the ear clinic. Kiffin is mayor of Probation City, USA. So maybe that just does not tickle his funnybone. And that's in addition to Tee yanking his chain about the visit and commitment.

But try this on for size. Tee jokingly said that Kiffin offered him some extra-scholarship benefits at the ear clinic. Kiffin is mayor of Probation City, USA. So maybe that just does not tickle his funnybone. And that's in addition to Tee yanking his chain about the visit and commitment.

I likey! :grin:

makes total sense...........kiffy is pissed that he is f'n with them.........

This is starting to make sense now. But Tee needs to beware the wrath of the media. They don't liked to be punked. And apparently Kiffy doesn't like it either. But he asked for it.

........they get half of what they deserve..........if true; however, the USC fans are gonna HATE this kid with the heat of a billion suns............and if true, i say good, we finally got one of these kids to give one back for the gipper as we are usually on the receiving end of this BS...........

This is better than a soap opera. It isn't quite to last year's level yet, but we still have a month to go!

Everybody can relax' date=' I just personally witnessed Tee saying in a chat room with about 6 other people that he is ND until he dies, and he 100% enrolling here. Greenberry is coming as well. Book it.[/quote']

On HIS nd Facebook page in a chat:

It been so sad to watch y'all member of Bang Bang post some sad stuff about me......... I'm Irish all the way until i die!!!!

Fasho

God bless you all, I love you all. Goodnight:)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

before i go to sleep, this is official.. Deontay #1 Me #2... Okay:) Zzzzzzz!!

I'm not signing no paper, i'm just enrolling in school soon... ND

Deontay Greenberry No doubt....but we are ND so dont trip ha

So sleep well Hawaii... Tee and Dee have been and will always be Irish.

What r the chances that all this drama is being fabricated by people other than T and Greenberry? If so, I regret some of my posts, and I'm also probably partly responsible since I (along with a few thousand other ND fans) have been gullible enough to react to it.

Usually, when there are multiple cries of wolf, it turns out there actually is a predator out there. But things are changing with all the forms of social media EVERYONE has access to, and a number of individuals out there posting are also making money when folks follow the breadcrumbs they leave back to their paid sites.

So, from now on, I read, I weigh, I read some more, I pass on, and I post sarcastic commentaries; but I believe only what Cronkite reports. And no one, I mean NO ONE, gets a rise out of me.

Also, none of my hard-earned money goes to the paid sites. Take that.

Edited by 2lakes

Moreso than the kids' recruiting stuff, I'm disgusted by the way fans try to interact with these kids on such a personal level. Like I would be very disappointed if the two of them went elsewhere, but I would never try to contact them and insult them. It's honestly THE WORST representation of the ND fan base imaginable. Some of the stuff I've witnessed from our own fans the past couple years has literally made me angry. People need to calm the eff down and keep their fandom in the stands and in their houses, not on these kids' Facebook pages and Twitter accounts.

On HIS nd Facebook page in a chat:

It been so sad to watch y'all member of Bang Bang post some sad stuff about me......... I'm Irish all the way until i die!!!!

Fasho

God bless you all, I love you all. Goodnight:)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

before i go to sleep, this is official.. Deontay #1 Me #2... Okay:) Zzzzzzz!!

I'm not signing no paper, i'm just enrolling in school soon... ND

Deontay Greenberry No doubt....but we are ND so dont trip ha

So sleep well Hawaii... Tee and Dee have been and will always be Irish.

You are correct sir. I was in there as well.

Moreso than the kids' recruiting stuff, I'm disgusted by the way fans try to interact with these kids on such a personal level. Like I would be very disappointed if the two of them went elsewhere, but I would never try to contact them and insult them. It's honestly THE WORST representation of the ND fan base imaginable. Some of the stuff I've witnessed from our own fans the past couple years has literally made me angry. People need to calm the eff down and keep their fandom in the stands and in their houses, not on these kids' Facebook pages and Twitter accounts.

In Notre Dame's defense, we aren't even close to being the most stupid, disrespectful fanbase.

Although we certainly have our share of knuckleheads.

It's crazy how serious people take all this.

ND has the largest and most geographically dispersed fanbase in college football. The odds of having the most idiots are decidedly against us. I sat behind an Irish fan at the Maryland game who called Mike Floyd "William Floyd" and attempted to argue that Derrick Mayes was the best Irish receiver in ND history. You cant fix stupid.

ND has the largest and most geographically dispersed fanbase in college football. The odds of having the most idiots are decidedly against us. I sat behind an Irish fan at the Maryland game who called Mike Floyd "William Floyd" and attempted to argue that Derrick Mayes was the best Irish receiver in ND history. You cant fix stupid.

We also have fans that think the Trojan horse is usc's mascot.....

considering that Tee was the first commitment of the cycle, had a fantastic tv segment on a fox sports show where he said he was going to ND and is scheduled to EE I believe he is coming.. These are 17-18 year olds though so who knows. When/If he comes I still think he is joined by Deontay. I'm not going to think about this one a whole lot more myself.