Crist was the answer.. Earlier in the season. Coach messed that up by playing Tommy.

Put in Hendrix and it's obvious that the QB battle will be wide open next spring. Coach was playing for the future.

Face it, Crist is not coming back for a 5th year, so why play him?

Hendrix played his ass off.

I'm pretty sure coach wasn't EXPECTING Hendrix to lead us back from a 21 point deficit on the road against #6, even though he came really close (a few plays here or there).

Crist was the answer.. Earlier in the season. Coach messed that up by playing Tommy.

Put in Hendrix and it's obvious that the QB battle will be wide open next spring. Coach was playing for the future.

Face it, Crist is not coming back for a 5th year, so why play him?

Hendrix played his ass off.

I'm pretty sure coach wasn't EXPECTING Hendrix to lead us back from a 21 point deficit on the road against #6, even though he came really close (a few plays here or there).

I still don't understand why BK gave Tommy so many chances. He yanked Crist too early IMO but I also have to say that Dayne did not do well w/ his limited chances. Tommy just was just horrible.

I still don't understand why BK gave Tommy so many chances. He yanked Crist too early IMO but I also have to say that Dayne did not do well w/ his limited chances. Tommy just was just horrible.

I almost started a new thread based off of what you just said last week after I went back and watched our offensive first half against USF three times last week. Except for the horrible part. Wasn't gonna call Tommy out. lol

Crist? I was surprised he didn't play when Rees got his bell rung.

I thought he was the backup QB.

Sorry to see his career end this way - I wish him well.

I assume the rumors of his transfer are true and this is why he didn't go in.

Really though, I seriously imagine all remaining Crist supporters are his family members. As you can see, my avatar is Dayne Crist, I was a huge supporter of his but I think its pretty apparent its not going to happen here. The boat's sailed.

He was too fragile and just not what we needed mentally. Unfortunate it didn't work out but it is what it is. He WAS given chances. Nothing came of it.

I assume the rumors of his transfer are true and this is why he didn't go in.

Really though, I seriously imagine all remaining Crist supporters are his family members. As you can see, my avatar is Dayne Crist, I was a huge supporter of his but I think its pretty apparent its not going to happen here. The boat's sailed.

He was too fragile and just not what we needed mentally. Unfortunate it didn't work out but it is what it is. He WAS given chances. Nothing came of it.

Not as many chances as Tommy was given..