Official Opening Day Notre Dame vs. USF Gameday Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you like a prize?

UsF ain't all that great considering ND is a JV team.

No, but I'm allowed to feel vindicated when I've been attacked by nearly every person on the board for having the balls to not be convinced that this is a good Notre Dame team.

I didn't say USF was an amazing team. I said they were good enough to beat Notre Dame -- and I was right.

No, but I'm allowed to feel vindicated when I've been attacked by nearly every person on the board for having the balls to not be convinced that this is a good Notre Dame team.

Certain posters realize the score, Colin. Don't sweat the rest.

But act like you've been there before . . .

I didn't say USF was an amazing team. I said they were good enough to beat Notre Dame -- and I was right.

Glad you feel better, I'd still rather Notre Dame win than feel like Oh look at me i was right i showed you guys.

Glad you feel better, I'd still rather Notre Dame win than feel like Oh look at me i was right i showed you guys.

I do feel pretty good, actually. Being called a moron for months and having my loyalties questioned doesn't feel good.

Look. Even if Notre Dame wins (which I actually hope they *do*), USF still proved that they're no joke. And Notre Dame proved that they're not as BCS-quality as a lot of people here think they are. They're as undisciplined and sloppy as I've ever seen a Notre Dame team.

They have a long way to go.

Edited by ColinKSU