Official Opening Day Notre Dame vs. USF Gameday Thread

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe I spent another year waiting anxiously to have that sh** sandwich taste in my mouth once again. Sad, I remember what it felt like when Lou Holtz was our coach, it was oh, so, long ago when it felt good to be a Notre Dame fan.

Hahah when will you learn that the darkside always prevails....

Can't believe I spent another year waiting anxiously to have that sh** sandwich taste in my mouth once again. Sad, I remember what it felt like when Lou Holtz was our coach, it was oh, so, long ago when it felt good to be a Notre Dame fan.

Keep the faith, man.

Many here didn't want to hear that they needed to temper their expectations, but this team is still very much a work in progress . . .

Crist looks so much more composed than he did last year, but he's got to hit those open receivers. Instead of bouncing balls he's going to be air-mailing them this season.

If USF scores again, Rees needs to start warming up . . .

You can put a dress on a pig but its still a pig lol.

Its going to be fun reading all the posts from the fans that thought ND was on their way to a National Championship this season.

They'll blame injuries. Or the refs. Or the heat.