I know i am a facebook stalker but i could care less. I am not his friend but his facebook picture is him with Brian Kelly, and he just posted pictures of his scholarship and how happy he is. If he doesnt commit to ND this will be a shocker.

I read a post like this on IE and am now reading this here. I've checked FB twice and don't see this. There is a Jarron Jones that hasa pic of he and BK, but you have to friend him to see anything else, which I won't do. Not sure where this stuff is coming from.

I read a post like this on IE and am now reading this here. I've checked FB twice and don't see this. There is a Jarron Jones that hasa pic of he and BK, but you have to friend him to see anything else, which I won't do. Not sure where this stuff is coming from.

I saw it on facebook too. Pretty cool. Hopefully he commits soon!

Guest blammm
Where's that picture taken from: the Debartolo Quad?

That's the porch connected to the head coach's office (second floor on the front side of the Gug). The backside of Rolfs and Jordan Hall are in the background.

That's the porch connected to the head coach's office (second floor on the front side of the Gug). The backside of Rolfs and Jordan Hall are in the background.

The head coach's office has a porch? Nice.

Looks more like a sun deck to me!

Welcome to the board blammm. Keep posting.

Guest blammm
The head coach's office has a porch? Nice.

Looks more like a sun deck to me!

Welcome to the board blammm. Keep posting.

I meant sun deck. Sorry for the confusion.

The fact that he posted a pic of the Notre Dame scholarship offer on his Facebook, is a GREAT sign as for as I'm concerned. Like I've said before, I've heard from a solid source that he will surely be ours and it seems like it's all falling into place.

On a side note, I saw him from a distance at a festival this past weekend... Kid is LARGE!!!!

I jogged by the Gug today and didn't see the sun deck/porch/balcony/thingy. I was a little preoccupied, but now I am on a quest to find that thing.

BTW: when I ran by the practice field, the players were gone, no one was around, and it was open. So I stepped inside to check it out. It's huge! Four playing fields. I couldn't see the far side of the thing without my glasses, but I think there is an interstate you can take to get from one side to the other. A couple kids finally drove up in a golf cart to close it down, and I started telling them how it used to be "back in the day." After getting a couple "mmm hmmm"s and "that's nice"s, I happily trotted away.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4044/4378557732_a5c26d2553.jpg

Edited by 2lakes
I jogged by the Gug today and didn't see the sun deck/porch/balcony/thingy. I was a little preoccupied, but now I am on a quest to find that thing.

BTW: when I ran by the practice field, the players were gone, no one was around, and it was open. So I stepped inside to check it out. It's huge! Four playing fields. I couldn't see the far side of the thing without my glasses, but I think there is an interstate you can take to get from one side to the other. A couple kids finally drove up in a golf cart to close it down, and I started telling them how it used to be "back in the day." After getting a couple "mmm hmmm"s and "that's nice"s, I happily trotted away.

Damn kids!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4044/4378557732_a5c26d2553.jpg

Greg,

The deck is straight off the front of the building, above the front doors...they may have taken the furniture in because of the rain on Saturday

Greg,

The deck is straight off the front of the building, above the front doors...they may have taken the furniture in because of the rain on Saturday

Greg?!? I have been outed. Now I know how Valerie Plame felt. ;)

Well, it sounds like my quest should be a success then.

I plan on returning to campus at least two more times before school starts. I enjoy running there, especially now that it is virtually empty. And it has been extremely hard for me to get motivated for my next ultra. And now I know exactly where to look for that sun deck/outdoor pool/bar/jacuzzi thingy. Maybe they'll invite me up for a Mai Tai.

Greg?!? I have been outed. Now I know how Valerie Plame felt. ;)

Well, it sounds like my quest should be a success then.

I plan on returning to campus at least two more times before school starts. I enjoy running there, especially now that it is virtually empty. And it has been extremely hard for me to get motivated for my next ultra. And now I know exactly where to look for that sun deck/outdoor pool/bar/jacuzzi thingy. Maybe they'll invite me up for a Mai Tai.

I don't see why they wouldn't.....