Darby wins national title 200m

i like our class just fine so far. Once the season starts, many of the big names may jump on the bandwagon.

Its hard for our class to seem impressive when you compare it to the likes Texas A&M right now. They have 22 commits, 7 4 stars. They have the #2 running back and #3 Duel threat QB and the #2 center. Granted most of their players are from Texas, but for that caliber of instate talent to choose A&M over Texas and Oklahoma is odd to me

That is a strange event: looks like they run a 100, 200, 300, and 400. So Darby only gets 1/10 of a medal (JK - ;)). Great performance, and, if you watch the video, you can see that Darby has got an extroverted personality and will end up being a tremendous asset to the Notre Dame football and track teams.

That is a strange event: looks like they run a 100, 200, 300, and 400. So Darby only gets 1/10 of a medal (JK - ;)). Great performance, and, if you watch the video, you can see that Darby has got an extroverted personality and will end up being a tremendous asset to the Notre Dame football and track teams.

It caught me off guard at first too but it is listed at the 1000 medley.

Darby's team's word-record performance in the Medley Relay occurred a mere 75 minutes after his 3rd place finish (another 21:08) in the 200m final:

http://www.iaaf.org/wyc11/results/eventCode=4528/racedate=07-10-2011/sex=M/discCode=200/combCode=hash/roundCode=f/results.html#detM_200_hash_f

Check out his field-best "React" time (0.137") in the 200. I assume that's reaction time from the gun, which means he has great reflexes.

• 2 months later...