How Long Before Republicans You Voted For Backtrack On Everything You Voted for?

scintrigue

Article from the "New York Times". NO BIAS THERE. Republicans are not innocent when it comes to spending, but they are by far the lesser of the evils. The Democrats are responsible for every major spending program post WWII. Many of those programs such as Social Security, Medicare, and Welfare are OFF-Budget items.

You need to come back to the world of reality. Our economy is getting "killed" because somewhere along the way we decided that the top 20% money earners in this country needed to take care of the other 80%.

Get off your "soap box" and back to work! Quit blaming Repubicans for the Liberals fate. They just blew the greatest political opportunity to govern in only two years.

I just hope all the money that I donated to http://www.repealit.org pays off.......for me and every other health care provider in the USA! It couldn't be more discriminatory against health care providers. I say dump Medicare and Medicaid too and just give people monthly cash vouchers to buy insurance on the open market. I did agree with removing the pre existing riders and the lifetime maxes. I still think health care co-ops are the answer. How ridiculous is it to say that doctors cannot own portions of hospitals or testing centers? The doctor owned places always have the best technology and this is what advances medical care. The hospital boards are usually a bunch of conservative non medical people, who care more about landscaping than outcomes! I think tax law needs to change in 2 years and there needs to be a decrease in services to lower our overhead as a country. We need to seriously do what it takes to become debt free and have a 10% surplus in our national bank account. Once we hit 10% surplus of our annual operating budget then the excess money needs to be returned equally to the entire tax paying population at the end of every year. :flame: good luck with that!:-)

I just hope all the money that I donated to http://www.repealit.org pays off.......for me and every other health care provider in the USA! It couldn't be more discriminatory against health care providers. I say dump Medicare and Medicaid too and just give people monthly cash vouchers to buy insurance on the open market. I did agree with removing the pre existing riders and the lifetime maxes. I still think health care co-ops are the answer. How ridiculous is it to say that doctors cannot own portions of hospitals or testing centers? The doctor owned places always have the best technology and this is what advances medical care. The hospital boards are usually a bunch of conservative non medical people, who care more about landscaping than outcomes! I think tax law needs to change in 2 years and there needs to be a decrease in services to lower our overhead as a country. We need to seriously do what it takes to become debt free and have a 10% surplus in our national bank account. Once we hit 10% surplus of our annual operating budget then the excess money needs to be returned equally to the entire tax paying population at the end of every year. :flame: good luck with that!:-)

Well I am sorry you burned your cash on a donation to that organization. Because even republican congress members have said that they will not going to be successful in the repeal, but instead want to waist the countries time "because that is what they voted for". Okay, why don't they do something people actually voted for like creating jobs or lowering the deficit. In fact, the CBO states that 230 billion will be added to the deficit and 32 million more will be uninsured if the repeal happens. Good luck selling that bill of goods for corporate interest.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/06/cbo-health-care-repeal-deficit_n_805192.html

and Honest.

AlabamaDuck

You may not like what Obama has done, but he's been pretty honest. He has tried to or has done everything that he said he would....

Troops out of Iraq...check....Health Care overhaul...check....Repeal dont ask dont tell...check....bail out the banks...check....keeping tax cuts for middle class...check.

you may not agree with these things, but these were the campaign issues he ran on and got voted in on.

You may not like what Obama has done, but he's been pretty honest. He has tried to or has done everything that he said he would....

Troops out of Iraq...check....Health Care overhaul...check....Repeal dont ask dont tell...check....got the money back and more from when the Bush Admin. bailed out the banks...check....keeping tax cuts for middle class...check.

you may not agree with these things, but these were the campaign issues he ran on and got voted in on.

Good post but just had to fix one small thing.

Hey Scinny,

I just hired 14 people this week. I'm doing my part.

Good job man! I really mean it. You ever need an Organizational Behavior psychologist you let me know. 100k plus though (I do like you, I am not joking. My wise cracks before, meant nothing personal).

Edited by scintrigue