FWIW- I have been a big Diaco supporter, and have defended him across several forums (including a legendary podcast with In The Bleachers, that may not ever be published).

I laughed my ass off when I watched this video. It's time to laugh... it's better than crying.

Not that I have cried this season ;)

FWIW- I have been a big Diaco supporter, and have defended him across several forums (including a legendary podcast with In The Bleachers, that may not ever be published).

I laughed my ass off when I watched this video. It's time to laugh... it's better than crying.

Not that I have cried this season ;)

EXACTLY, Josh - Been crying a bit too much . . . I have taken ND football VERY seriously for at least 45 years (and I'm only in my early 50's) and I recognize that we have to recognize that the landscape has changed and we need to adapt. I think Diaco MAY actually come through for us as the year and next season progress . . .

Edited by WilhelmD
misspelling
Lighten the f--- up, it was incredibly funny - sad and true, but still very funny. Let's not take ourselves too seriously . . .

:llama:

I think you need to lighten up...I just didn't find it humorous. Sorry that I didn't think something was funny that you did. I just thought it was boring.