Anyone regret getting a vasectomy when they did?

Save the "Your father does..." jokes for another day.

Wondering if there's anyone out there willing to share their experience. I'm booked to get snipped Wednesday at noon.

Split from my wife over a year ago, 99.9% sure I'm done having kids no matter who I meet...I have a beautiful 2 year odl daughter who is all I really need.

Lastly, I'm pretty selfish when it comes to sleep. The thought of late night feedings again is unthinkable.

Yet there's still the "what if..."

Anyone care to weigh in?

Save the "Your father does..." jokes for another day.

Wondering if there's anyone out there willing to share their experience. I'm booked to get snipped Wednesday at noon.

Split from my wife over a year ago, 99.9% sure I'm done having kids no matter who I meet...I have a beautiful 2 year odl daughter who is all I really need.

Lastly, I'm pretty selfish when it comes to sleep. The thought of late night feedings again is unthinkable.

Yet there's still the "what if..."

Anyone care to weigh in?

if you are asking, then you are second guessing your decision. your beautiful daughter may have you thinking that another baby in the future is not completely out of the question........

You may be right, but guaranteed my wife and I are done with each other...meeting someone new we're looking at another year or two before kids would even be considered, by that time, I'm ready to go to Disney, not to the maternity ward...

Plus, it's $5000 to reverse...

You may be right, but guaranteed my wife and I are done with each other...meeting someone new we're looking at another year or two before kids would even be considered, by that time, I'm ready to go to Disney, not to the maternity ward...

Plus, it's $5000 to reverse...

Hold off on the hedge clipping....Never know what's on the horizon. You may meet someone dead set on having critters.

I had it done and have no regrets, even though little kids are great. If I were you though, I would hold off. I had a buddy do exactly what you are about to do and he got remarried. His new wife was about 7 years younger and he caved to the pressure.

Over and done, was a breeze...we talked Notre Dame football the entire time he played with my junk.

It was just like having the guys over for a game on Saturdays in the fall.

Kidding :)

All that hurt was the two needles for freezing and that was just mild discomfort.

Now off to lie on the couch and watch hockey.:canada:

Boy do wish I would've seen this sooner. I am of the firm belief that this type of procedure should be done to coincide with the best sporting event ever. I saw that vasectomies quadruple during the 1st weekend of the NCAA B-Ball tourney. If I ever get that done, that is when I'm doing it. "Sorry boss, can't come to work on Thursday or Friday. Medical."

Over and done, was a breeze...we talked Notre Dame football the entire time he played with my junk.

It was just like having the guys over for a game on Saturdays in the fall.

Kidding :)

All that hurt was the two needles for freezing and that was just mild discomfort.

Now off to lie on the couch and watch hockey.:canada:

hows your SAC rocket?? im getting mine done friday... im hoping i can play cards friday evening and drink lots o beer..

hows your SAC rocket?? im getting mine done friday... im hoping i can play cards friday evening and drink lots o beer..

check your PM, the procedure was painless aside from the little prick (the OTHER little prick) of the needle.

Tonight my boys feel like Nick Setta split the uprights with a 54 yarder right through them...

check your PM, the procedure was painless aside from the little prick (the OTHER little prick) of the needle.

Tonight my boys feel like Nick Setta split the uprights with a 54 yarder right through them...

ice brutha..........................