Kelly Changing ND's Focus...

Great find Ohara - thanks.

Its been a long time since I played football, but I would run through a wall for Coach Kelly.......He may be the re-incarnate of Lou Holtz...

Exciting to see him say the O-Line is the best group on offense. That was my major concern, if that is shored up and performing at a high level, it could be a special offense.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/stewart_mandel/04/08/kelly-irish/

Another article, this time by Stewart Mandel, that talks about the changes being made at South Bend. Something that stood out to me:

After a weeklong break for Easter and a reportedly heated Monday team meeting in which the first-year coach from Cincinnati "drew a line in the sand," Kelly was more pleased with Wednesday's performance.

Anyone have details on this meeting? I haven't seen it reported anywhere.

Guest southcentraldomer
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/stewart_mandel/04/08/kelly-irish/

Another article, this time by Stewart Mandel, that talks about the changes being made at South Bend. Something that stood out to me:

After a weeklong break for Easter and a reportedly heated Monday team meeting in which the first-year coach from Cincinnati "drew a line in the sand," Kelly was more pleased with Wednesday's performance.

Anyone have details on this meeting? I haven't seen it reported anywhere.

Kelly is a tough sob and I like it. I am confident that he can get the job done because if he can't we are headed up shit creek with no paddle.