Can't wait to see reports. Some of the older players are starting at a lower baseline in regards to physcal development. I remember reading on many ND sites that Weis allowed players to skate on workouts. Must've been his NFL mentality: "Those who want it will go and get it". God knows we've been burned with the last couple of coaches, but I can't help but get excited at what Kelly can do with a bunch of 4-5* players, given what he's done elsewhere.

Camp Weis??? LOL

On first day pf Camp Weis a box of Dunkin' Donuts was passed around to every player.

The player had to take a deep sniff and then show the fortitude to pass the box to the next player without taking one. That showed he was in shape and had mental toughness.

The box then went all around back to Weis. He counted the donuts left in the box. Any player who eat one had to run gassers. That got him back in shape.

After that, Weis went back in his office and ate the rest of the donuts!

Camp Weis??? LOL

On first day pf Camp Weis a box of Dunkin' Donuts was passed around to every player.

The player had to take a deep sniff and then show the fortitude to pass the box to the next player without taking one. That showed he was in shape and had mental toughness.

The box then went all around back to Weis. He counted the donuts left in the box. Any player who eat one had to run gassers. That got him back in shape.

After that, Weis went back in his office and ate the rest of the donuts!

LOL.. unfortunately too many of the players failed this test.

Chris Clevenger once almost puked on my shoes before the Navy game. I'm sure there will be buckets strategically placed around the athletic complex.

Chris Clevenger once went insane in a game of bookstore basketball and almost killed a "stupid freshman" who didn't realize that this is "bookstore basketball!!!". he was ejected and forceably removed......eventually.

this was well after he was an undergrad. great temper on that guy.