Is Lou Holtz alright?

Guest rocketsan22
I agree, it is unreliable but this was directly from his son's Twitter. Unless someone hacked into his account.

it's so easy to fake an account...I never trust it as a source.

Guest rocketsan22
I've been following him for a while and it's really him. If it's not then there is someone with no life out there who tweets about everything he might be diong.

Just like the guy who's Joe Rogan on twitter, it's not Joe Rogan...

I'm pretty sure the coaches have a copyright for their accounts, or some type of licensing which proves validity. I doubt they would risk NCAA infractions because Joe Blow aliased an account and contacted recruits illegally...although I think Twitter has been curtailed.

Guest rocketsan22
I'm pretty sure the coaches have a copyright for their accounts, or some type of licensing which proves validity. I doubt they would risk NCAA infractions because Joe Blow aliased an account and contacted recruits illegally...although I think Twitter has been curtailed.

If you say so. Many celebrities have come out against Twitter because of fake people making accounts in their name...Joe Rogan of UFC/Fear Factor/News Radio being the most vocal.

Here's another one on Seth Rogen and a Twitter imposter...

http://digg.com/celebrity/Seth_Rogan_Trying_to_Hunt_Down_His_Twitter_Imposter

Well I'm speaking from a past article which I read that I thought mentioned coaches starting to protect their online social networks from hijacks. I can't remember where I read it but I'm pretty sure I did.

People like Joe Rogan don't have as much to lose as a college football coach would so I doubt they'd be as proactive in this until something happened. But that's just my opinion. I have a Twitter account and have actually started a DomerDomain one as well, and usually go through good publications (major publications) to garner my "following."

**And no Brian Kelly has not updated his Twitter yet :grin:...