OT- just for kicks and giggles

irishndfan2

Hrecome....... dunno about any flu.. I just posted on a real difficult medical provision.. We OK? It is not afunny codition to have medicaly.

I am in complete agreement, John. It is not a funny condition to have.

That said, what does Irritable Bowel Syndrome have to do with Joe running off the field??? Go to 58 seconds of the video and Bonnie Bernstein (who's a little minx by the way) says that Joe has a "touch of the flu". Therefore, being a person of his age and the fact that he had a touch of stomach flu, he likely filled his diaper a bit.

We ok, John?? Are you going to openly challenge me every time I post, John?

Jesse.

Whys everyone call him a legend? Hes one close to 400 games or whatever but 250 of them are against cream puffs like akron. He has i think two national titles, prob deserves at least one more(1995 undefeated, got ripped), but other than that i dont think hes that great. I also hate PSU though so that could be why im a hater too haha

Whys everyone call him a legend? Hes one close to 400 games or whatever but 250 of them are against cream puffs like akron. He has i think two national titles, prob deserves at least one more(1995 undefeated, got ripped), but other than that i dont think hes that great. I also hate PSU though so that could be why im a hater too haha

lol only two national championships is horrible. bobby bowden has only won two, he is not so great either.

lol only two national championships is horrible. bobby bowden has only won two, he is not so great either.

not sure if your arguing or agreeing, but if your arguing, what im saying is people call him a legend with two national titles over what 60 years? urban meyer has two in five years, just saying.

not sure if your arguing or agreeing, but if your arguing, what im saying is people call him a legend with two national titles over what 60 years? urban meyer has two in five years, just saying.

and most coaches have zero. im not saying hes the best coach to every be part of the sport, im saying he has done plenty to deserve to be a legend. urban meyer will be a legend when he is done, nick saban too. im not saying they wont, just that joepa shouldnt be excluded bc he has been coaching for 44 years (not over 60)