Where is the Liberal Outrage About Violation of Privacy?

RockneDrive

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/olympics-feds-reading-tweets/story?id=9825070

At least they are watching the HuffPo, where they are more likely to find the kind of people who would be terrorists - you know - people who hate America.

I am outraged, just like I was when bush admin pulled the same crap... Sneak and peaks.... We our living in more and more of a police state...

At least they are watching the HuffPo, where they are more likely to find the kind of people who would be terrorists - you know - people who hate America.

What! Really? I dont know anyone that watches Olberman and goes and kills cops, their family, or abortion doctors, or Oklahoma city bombing like they do watching right wing crazies.

Dude your hate for Liberals is disgusting... You make such a sweeping indictment of people whose crime againist you is they don't believe like you...

What! Really? I dont know anyone that watches Olberman and goes and kills cops, their family, or abortion doctors, or Oklahoma city bombing like they do watching right wing crazies.

Don't you know know only right wingers love America... So my Father who served in Vietnam and my Grandad who served in Korea hate America because they our and where liberals... Rockne that is sick that you believe that.. So people who died in Iraq and Afganistan if they were Liberal don't love America..? Man what twisted thinking...

Edited by cali_domer

and the argument degenerates... make a point and stop calling names.

I have no promblem with debating but when someone questions another love of country it is sick... I have family who have bravely fought for this country and have voted for Democrats going back to FDR(and probley before)...To say they hate America is pure bull@h*t

...internet message board... to get genuinely angry at something someone says is goofy... let the name calling pass.

I dont know you or your family, and neither does he... so why on earth do you care? I sure as hell dont.

the point that the NSA is monitoring the news and social networks should surprise no one. the fact that liberals in this day and age are more enamored with the largess of the government and less concerned with the price, both fiscal and in terms of personal liberties was the original post. could we try talking about that?

because those comments are public not private. pretty much everything you say online is public.

________

Bmw Sauber F1.06 History

Edited by Tenacious_ND

It starting degenerating from the beginning. Dont expect a civil debate when you say that people that visit huffingtonpost.com hate America and are terroists.

Maybe, just maybe you could try to be the better man and not stoop to that level.

I absolutely can expect a civil debate no matter what some other person said. I dont alway get it. but that is another issue.

Liberals have no sense of humor and can't laugh at themselves.

But they sure are hilarious to me.

The Lone Ranger and Tonto were camping the desert, sound asleep in their

tent. In the wee hours the Lone Ranger wakes his faithful friend, "Tonto,

look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Tonto replies, "I see millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?" asks the Lone Ranger.

Tonto ponders for a minute. "Astronomically speaking, it tells me that

there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.

Astrologically, it tell me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to

be approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, it's evident the Lord

is all powerful, and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologicaly, it

seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow...What's it tell you, Kemosabe?"

The Lone Ranger is silent for a moment, gently shakes his head, then says,

"Tonto, you dumb a*s, someone has stolen our tent."

Progressive Liberals aren't happy about Obamas' stance on national security or the ramping up of the war in Afghanistan.

Liberals are more likely to turn on their leaders than on the opposition. Especially considering most in congress are considered too centrist for the progressives' tastes.

Both of the tea-baggers and the progressive liberals dont like their leadership.

Progressive Liberals aren't happy about Obamas' stance on national security or the ramping up of the war in Afghanistan.

Liberals are more likely to turn on their leaders than on the opposition. Especially considering most in congress are considered too centrist for the progressives' tastes.

Both of the tea-baggers and the progressive liberals dont like their leadership.

teabaggers.................tehehehe

Teabagger definition from Wiki:

"Teabagging is a slang term for the act of a man placing his scrotum in the mouth[1] or on or around the face (including the top of the head) of another person, often in a repeated in-and-out motion as in irrumatio."

So libs are basically using this term in the pejorative sense with a broad brush calling anyone who attends a tea party a teabagger?

Class, pure class!

And liberals squawk and howl about the lack of civility all of the time.

If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

Teabagger definition from Wiki:

"Teabagging is a slang term for the act of a man placing his scrotum in the mouth[1] or on or around the face (including the top of the head) of another person, often in a repeated in-and-out motion as in irrumatio."

So libs are basically using this term in the pejorative sense with a broad brush calling anyone who attends a tea party a teabagger?

Class, pure class!

And liberals squawk and howl about the lack of civility all of the time.

If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

Is this guy serious? I can't tell anymore if he's a stereotype or a Colbert style parody.

The fake outrage act is old and no one will take you seriously.

Here is one:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?&articleid=1232943&format=&page=1&listingType=Loc#articleFull

A family source said Bishop, a mother of four children - the youngest a third-grade boy - was a far-left political extremist who was “obsessed” with President Obama to the point of being off-putting.

Some of the biggest American terrorist organizations are extreme left wing, ALF, ELF, Earth First, etc. Then there are people like the Unabomber and Bill Ayres who bombed the Pentagon.

There are political idiots on both sides so don't kid yourself. Whichever side they're on, they don't represent the mainstream and should be hunted down and prosecuted for their crimes.

Some of the biggest American terrorist organizations are extreme left wing, ALF, ELF, Earth First, etc.

Alf??? Come on... I get that eating cats would generally be frowned upon, but to call it a terrorist activity is a bit strong. Just look at that cute face...

http://www.foroswebgratis.com/imagenes_foros/6/0/5/4/6/212487alf.jpg

Is this guy serious? I can't tell anymore if he's a stereotype or a Colbert style parody.

The fake outrage act is old and no one will take you seriously.

You were the one who used the term teabagger. Was that a compliment directed toward someone? Toward those good people who are exercising their right to assemble and who don't like what is going on in this country?

I thought you libs said that being critical of the President is the highest form of Patriotism. Oops, that applies only to you. Silly me, what was I thinking?

What did you mean by calling people teabaggers? Huh?