What IF Anything???

Island Domer

What if anything do you think will happen to U$C after this weekends NCAA meeting? I am really hoping that they move towards lowering the hammer on the $C football program. With Petey stealin off in the dark of night, I think people in the college football world will be happy to give $c their come'upins'! What do you guys think. Hopefully whatever it is, its enough to scare hendersen back to osu or ND! We can only hope. :flame:

Guest irishrick

I THINK THE BEST WE CAN HOPE FOR IS A REDUCTION OF SCHOLIES AND NO TV GAMES , FOR TWO YEARS :flame: NCAA IF YOU DON'T GET THE HAMMER YOU CAN FORGET IT.

I THINK THE BEST WE CAN HOPE FOR IS A REDUCTION OF SCHOLIES AND NO TV GAMES , FOR TWO YEARS :flame: NCAA IF YOU DON'T GET THE HAMMER YOU CAN FORGET IT.

tv games? umm, no, that would NEVER happen.

you believe NBC would give up rights to broadcast the nd v usc game? come on...

anyways, a sanction of that type is not only penalizing usc, it is also penalizing notre dame, ucla, oregon, etc....

I'll sign up to decide which ones stay and which ones have to go.

You would...my spidey senses are telling me we're going to hear some phrase similar to...

"Well how badly do you want to be an SC cheerleader honey?"

Followed by a lengthy article in the LA Times with some latin phrase repeated over and over again..."quid pro quo", "quid pro quo", "quid pro quo"....

I know, I know the dirty old men are out again...